DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

03/05/2015
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Mar 4, 2015
    I spoke with John from discount home furnishings who was so knowledgable and extremely professional!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I am an Interior Designer and I love using you for a source.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great company with great products at better than fare pricing. Will continue to shop with DHF.com.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    exactly what I wanted at a great price
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Lots of variety, good prices, decent shipping time frame and securely packaged items... I can't ask for much more.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I love DiscountHome Site and the people are great too
  • Feb 23, 2015
    the quality is great and the prices are a great deal lower
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Cant wait to see handle pulls. What a wonderful selection your offer
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great products, Great prices. Love this store!
    check out now
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Easy site to navigate and find what I was looking for without having to bounce around from site to site. Very happy with process of finding to checkout.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Was going to buy these items on Amazon.com but after emailing this seller they recommended their website because it would offer free shipping.
    Mar 3, 2015
    Found product on Amazon and after contacting the seller I was informed it would be cheaper and free shipping if I would order directly from their website.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great store. Great people called and had question they answered all of my questions.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I liked the site and was impressed with the low prices.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Site was easy to use and the prices were great!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    The website needs to have the option to show more items. It's a pain to scroll through so many pages. There should also be the option to narrow the search using size, finish, price, etc. to make navigating easier.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    Appreciated the low prices and quality knobs. Each were individually packaged. I did need to go to Home Depot to get a few longer screws for my pull out drawers but they were easy to locate. Once I had them all installed, the shiny new knobs changed the look of my entire kitchen!
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    I had a good shopping experience with DiscountHomeFurnishings.com. I received my product when expected and in good condition. I love the door pulls and they are fabulous and at a low price. They are much prettier than the picture!!! I would recommend this site and will order again the next time I have the need.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Quality Hardware at great prices. Fast and reliable shipping at a good rate!
    Feb 11, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Our son purchased for his home and told us about this site. Great price compared to Big Box stores. Hope the quality is as good.
    Feb 14, 2015
    Everyone from ordering to customer service were knowledgeable and helpful. I am about to make another order and will recommend to others in my family.