DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

02/09/2016
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 02/04/2016.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Feb 4, 2016
    I was searching the web for antique hinge and pulls, found this site with what I needed. Decided to get new pulls for my cousin( Vietnam Vet}, to make her kitchen and baths look better. Will be doing business with you when we start making furniture.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    The site was easy to use and locate what I was looking for.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    so far ....so good...pleased with previous purchase but didn't get enough knobs and pulls..trying to correct that now.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Very good price , and very good product
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Ordered kitchen cabinet handles and knobs. Great selection and I found exactly what I was looking for at half the cost of the Home Depot or Lowes. Everything went perfectly. Thanks
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I hate paying the shipping charge.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I've shopped on this website for roughly 5 years now. Each time I go to place an order I can never remember my login info. I beat around the bush and try to check out as a guest but every time I get told my email is already registered and I get forced to figure it out before checking out. I also hate that there is no search feature or shop by category/price. Other than that, it's really great products at a very fair price!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Still waiting for a shipping date. Follow up with me after I receive my merchandise but so far I am very pleased.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Your prices beat everyone else for the same quality. Shipment was fast! I was very pleased with my purchase.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    great deal, great product
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Comparable to lowes and Home Depot but better pricing! Will definitely shop again
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Second order for a new spec house. 1st order was spot on. Good products no problems
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Jan 14, 2016
    only con is can never get anyone to answer phone. Also do not always get answers to my email questions.
    Jan 23, 2016
    The only issue I had was trying to contact someone by phone. Never got anyone when I called. Otherwise good products and shipping experience.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    I'm incredibly impressed with the quality and price of the merchandise I purchased. I will continue my business with discount home furnishings and refer friends and family as well. I'm very pleased!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 18, 2016
    The items arrived very promptly, and were much better than I expected them to be ,I will definitely use again and recommend to all my friends.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I put 22 in the quantity box, but when I came to pay, there was only 2 items in my order. I did the whole thing over 3 times before I called your number in frustration. Apparently, when I was editing the number from 2 to 22, I hit the update button before the quantity number. I should have changed the quantity and then hit the update button. Who knew. The instructions said to change the quantity, hit the update button. Finally, the woman on the phone helped me figure it out.
    Jan 21, 2016
    I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size product. I e-mailed DiscountHomeFurnishings and they told me how to return the product and order the correct size. They were very helpful.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Jan 14, 2016
    Product was very much to my liking and was delivered fast
  • Jan 3, 2016
    decent products, reasonable price, fast delivery
    Jan 17, 2016
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Jan 9, 2016
    I have yet to hear back from customer service in regards to my order, I have left a voicemail and emailed them right after my items were delivered. I am very displeased with some of my items and will be returning them.
  • Dec 22, 2015
    Jan 10, 2016
    I am very satisfied with my order and the prices were great and my delivery was prompt. I love the color and quality of the knobs.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Jan 9, 2016
    Fair pricing. Fast delivery. Very happy.