DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

10/19/2014
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 10/17/2014.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Oct 17, 2014
    I would have bought more ORB bathroom stuff but I couldn't tell the colors. Being able to magnify the product would be helpful.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Survey a premature - I just placed the order and have no idea when my items will be ordered or if they will meet my expectations
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very clear and easy to order. Will see what it is like when I recieve the product. First time ordering
  • Oct 14, 2014
    We are replacing all knobs in our house. We have received several that are bent.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great to do business with
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    The product is really nice. I was put off by the delivery time. It took them about 4 days to even ship. i feel this is too long. i never wait this long to receive anything. I also wish they had in the description how long the screws provided were. I have to go out now and purchase different screws. They are super long. I don't know if I will even be able to find matching screws. I may have to find another way to fix this issue.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Bought several samples. Plan to select best cabinet pulls and order multiples of favorites upon receipt.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Excellent website. Extremely easy to purchase from. Will purchase from again as a new home owner. GREAT PRICES AND PRODUCTS!!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Please have option to show more items per page so it takes less time to go through items.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    partial order was received - but no notice from DHF as to where rest of order was received remainder about a week later lack of communication !
    Oct 7, 2014
    Great products and great service
    Oct 18, 2014
    The only thing that might be nice for future buyers is a template to help you mount the door knobs and handles on your cabinet doors. Also the screws sent with our handles were WAY to long but we will manage. Over all we were satified with the price and product
    Oct 9, 2014
    My order was exactly correct and received in a timely manner. My only feedback is that the site made me a little nervous about being legit, especially the checkout page how it asked one question per page. Also the survey at the end seemed pretty invasive in terms of the types of questions.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The site was easy to use but the "search" would not let me get too specific.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Great selection, Great prices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    it would have been nice to change the number of results shown on the page. As it was, the cabinet knobs were 110 pages. Also, could not narrow down section... I only wanted to look at drawers pulls, but had to look at door knobs too.
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    I found DiscountHomeFurnishing online. They had exactly what I needed at a great price. I have bookmarked their site. I will return.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    New to site. No comments yet
    Oct 11, 2014
    good product good prices. Very satisfied with order.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I was very impressed with the oil rubbed products. The product overall exceeded my expectations.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    it would have been nice to be able to filter each section by the type of finish you wanted. It was an option for some things, like the facuet, but when looking for bathroom hardward, I had to choose a collection, then the finish. I would have liked to choose a finish and then have it show all of the collections that I could choose from
    Sep 30, 2014