DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Reviews

12/17/2014
DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountHomeFurnishings.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 12/14/2014.

DiscountHomeFurnishings.com Rating

More About DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountHomeFurnishings.com

• Dec 14, 2014
    fast, easy, inexpensive and had all that I wanted Even showed items to coordinate with
  • Dec 13, 2014
    great prices. Yet experienced following issues with website: Unable to locate basic items via search function (i.e. hinges). Needed to call business and instructed to use 'Home' category to locate hinges. Unable to update number of items in shopping bag, need to use 'add to shopping bag' at the item page. Very time consuming and frustrating, which may result in losing customers. Seems like an easy programming fix. Although CS representative was very helpful and polite when called for assistance.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    They had what i was looking for.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I was trying to get 10% promo code it would not take it
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I checked on line and found the best prices for what I needed from this store.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Very good service and pricing.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    My real estate office flips homes on a regular basis. Discount Home Furnishings are our "go to guys" for all our fixtures and needed accessories.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I shopped on Amazon for the item that I purchased from you & found that you offered a better deal! YEAH!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great choice and prices!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    ordered on line but also called and very helpful.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    You need a better search box. It doesn't bring anything up when I am trying a particular item
  • Nov 21, 2014
    1st time buyer
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Great pricing and selection!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Great Prices and affordable shipping cost!!
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Great place to find everything that I needed!
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Product we were looking for was here on DiscountHomeFurnishings at a great price!!!
    Nov 13, 2014
    Product was exactly what we were looking for to finish our kitchen cabinets!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    it will be easier to shop if you can break up the category by design and also by hardware.
    Nov 13, 2014
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Need to correct the fact that your system requires 5 digits in the customers address.
    Nov 7, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    This is the second order I have placed. The first one was delivered timely. The products that I received passed my expectations. I'm looking forward to receiving this order. Prices are better than what I found in the local stores.
    Nov 8, 2014
    We had a problem with another order and they took care of it and made things right. This is the 3rd order we've placed with them and the products and the variety are great.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The person who answered my emails was great.
    Nov 7, 2014
    The tracking and the accuracy was a little dissatisfying because it was not updated