11/28/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 60 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 27, 2015
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Good company. I brought my business back to them because of there great customer service.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Good online shopping experience!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Recommend other knobs or pulls in the same collection to ease shopping
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Great prices and customer service.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Great experience so far. We'll see when the products arrive.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    First time to order. A friend told me about this site as she has ordered several items. What she ordered was good quality so I needed some hinges at a good price, and you had them. It is very easy to look at your site and ordering is super easy. Thank you for this site and I will be back.
    Nov 28, 2015
    Got my order in a very quick time, good condition, good quality. Will order again when I need one of their products.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Super fast shipping and re-keying. Products are top notch quality and much cheaper than you big box stores.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    I have been looking for kitchen cabinet hardware for our new home for some time now. I was pleased to find Discount Home Furnishings web site. Prices were great and free shipping.
    Nov 15, 2015
    The kitchen cabinet pulls i oredered are beautiful. They are heavy and well made. I can not wait to see what they look like on my cabinets. the cabinet maker has not installed them yet.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Replaced all the bright brass doorknobs in our house from Discount Home Furnishings. The quality exceeded our expectations and was far greater than the knobs we replaced. Very happy for 2 years with these. Now ordering kitchen cabinet knobs to match.
    Nov 12, 2015
    Loved the purchase! Upgraded my knobs.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I like these door knobs. Great for rehab houses and rentals
  • Oct 28, 2015
    My experience has been excellent with this company. Love the products and especially the great prices for quality products.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    The mobile version of the site would not allow me to create an account. I had to create account and make purchase from computer.
    Nov 11, 2015
  • Oct 23, 2015
    excellent price
    Nov 3, 2015
    excellent, i got what i ordered.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    best price on internet for this product
    Oct 29, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    This company is a dream - great product, on-time delivery, personal attention, willingness to stand behind the product -- it doesn't get any better than this.
    Joel Lowe 11469 Cedarvale Farm Park Way Midland NC 28107
  • Oct 21, 2015
    It has been a real Pleasure shopping this site
  • Oct 20, 2015
    I love the website and the competitive prices.
    Oct 31, 2015
    Love their products and the unbeatable prices
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Nov 6, 2015
    Easy Transaction. Item as described. Fast Delivery. Some items has small scratches. Overall did use DiscountHomeFurnishings for 3 orders.