DiscountMountainSoftware.com Reviews

09/30/2014
DiscountMountainSoftware.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountMountainSoftware.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 197 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

DiscountMountainSoftware.com Rating

More About DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountMountainSoftware.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    It would have been nice if, when my product wouldn't install, they could have swapped it out with another product instead of refunding and making me reorder.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I appreciate your great online service. It's very helpful for me in saving time and hassle that cost a lot of unnecessary time.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Nice site. Easy to find my software needs and the prices were very reasonable.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    This is a good place to find legal software at a discounted price.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great prices, nice and easy checkout, web site easy to navigate. Found what I needed quick and easy, at a great price.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    It's the first place I check for software and most of the time it's the only place.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Site was easy to read and navigate. I was surprised at how quickly I received the download email and product key.
    Very good value
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Every single time we have used DMS they have not only exceeded our expectations but have time and again come through in our dire times of need for software. They provide keys via email in a rush situation and i love it.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I was about to purchase a physical copy of Windows 7 on another site when I saw your software deal at almost half the price! Thank you for a good user experience and for saving my wife and I money.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Great deal! Thanks!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great prices and great service.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Good company to deal with
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Excellent source for software. Slightly more expensive than overseas software internet vendors, but no comparison in the personal technical support available at Mountain software. Talk directly to a knowledgeable, friendly and articulate representative. No phone menus, delays, or listening to poor quality music while on hold. Well worth the slightly higher software price. Would definitely buy again from discountmountainsoftware.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Easy.
    Sep 29, 2014
    It was a good shopping experience.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Excellent Tech Support if needed. Real HUMANS that ansswer quickly and answer or help any way they can. Number 1 rated as far as I am concerned. Can Not say enough about them. EXCELLENT!
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I am skeptical of most online services, I hope your service proves to be good.
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    This is an excellent seller to buy software from.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 24, 2014
    I purchased Windows 7 Ultimate. Since I returned the computer I plan to put it on, I returned the software. Upon receipt of unopened software I was informed by email the refund was been processed. This was my second purchase from Discount Mountain and I will continue to do business with them in the future.