DiscountMountainSoftware.com Reviews

10/24/2014
DiscountMountainSoftware.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountMountainSoftware.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 200 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.

DiscountMountainSoftware.com Rating

More About DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountMountainSoftware.com

• Oct 21, 2014
    still haven't handled the download process but if it goes well I'll be very satisfied. My IT professional recommended you.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Had a pre-order question, and it was responded to in a timely fashion.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    So far they had the best presence on the web and reasonable prices. I am uopgradin g from XP which creates certain limitations. and Mountain was the best way for me to fix them
    First Time User - So Far So Good
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Outstanding buying experience. Excellent service. I Would buy from this seller again.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    This was my first time purchasing a product from them.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Amazing place to shop for discount software. would do business again. quick and easy and most of all unbelievelably economical
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Thank you Discount Mountain! I had a lot of trouble with windows 8.1 (actually I hate it with a passion) and desperately wanted to downgrade (or upgrade in this instance). You came in swinging with an awesomely low price, saving me well over what the big box stores would charge! E-mail delivery was done inside of 5 minutes from the time I hit submit. THANK YOU!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Pretty fast service.
    Oct 21, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Glad I found them, I'll be back!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Excellent prices and reliability! We buy all our Microsoft software from Discount Mountain.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Excellent!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Good service and pricing. I did purchase this same product elsewhere last month because you did not have the product in stock when I needed it. Keep your products in stock to avoid this unpleasant surprise.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great purchase price for software with enough reviews backing the company to make someone more comfortable purchasing from someone they have not heard of before.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Been doing business with discountmountainsoftware.com for many years off and on , very pleased with ease of web site and delivery of its products.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Been doing business with discountmountainsoftware for awhile. Am very pleased. Also like they will ship to home addresses n p.o. box's.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    All my business collaboration as their customer has been 100% satisfactory. Rare now-a-days.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Good selection. Good price. Very quick response: I was able to download and install the software within an hour.
    Oct 16, 2014
    I got immediate delivery of a quality product for a fair price. Purchased one product and was so happy with it I purchased another, higher priced product.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Ordered a moment ago. Haven't received order yet, so this survey isn't helpful.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Quick delivery and response time.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    It was a harrowing, long night due to incomplete and somewhat inaccurate instructions. To be fair, perhaps it's difficult to anticipate all of the installation issues that may arise. Frequently the steps were not as described altho' instructions were accurate to a point, they were incomplete. Several times the installation either stalled or recycled through a loop. I had to nervously improvise taking my best guesses at what to do. In spite of warnings that it would make my computer unstable I had to reboot. Perhaps I could have restored the old operating system, I'll never know. Not being a pro I guess I was lucky and so am giving fair ratings after that experience only because the outcome was ultimately successful. I didn not expect it to take all night.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Discount Mountain had the quality software I needed at a GREAT price. It's always a good deal when the two go together.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    The only problem I have is missing the phone number entry on checkout. I would think that item could be pre-filled from my account information.