DiscountMountainSoftware.com Reviews

07/24/2014
DiscountMountainSoftware.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountMountainSoftware.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 207 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

DiscountMountainSoftware.com Rating

More About DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountMountainSoftware.com

• Jul 24, 2014
    Thought it weird that it asked me for shipping information even though the product was a download.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I still am not sure how this company will get the code to me...
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I had to call in to get details on product, help was professional and very helpful.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This is my first time so I don't he an oppinion
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very happy to find this option for my shopping needs.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Discount Mountain Software is my favorite software source on the Internet.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered windows 8.1 Pro and the download was available withing 2 minutes with the code delivered to my email. Very good experience, and would recommend to others.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Spoke with Nathan. Told me that this will work with my first every new PC build. Great customer service support and great price.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Trusted source for software licensing at reasonable prices.
    We are satisfied.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I have found Discount Mountain to be reliable and helpful when I had minor issue with a previous purchase. That problem was not related to the quality of their products.
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Although there was a small hiccup in the ordering process, the customer service rep (Brian) did a great job resolving the issue.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Discount Mountain Software offers great pricing for software purchases so we use them for almost all of our customer ordering. Fulfillment is fast and customer support is easy to access. The only area for improvement is that Microsoft downloads generally will not activate using the provided product key, requiring us to go through the telephone activation process.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    I really don't know why you'd go anywhere else for software.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Fast online delivery. Easy to read emails. Reliable service. :)
    Jul 17, 2014
    A lot of downloaded programs have glitches. This downloaded product was easier than most.
    Jul 17, 2014
    I would recommend this software to other people.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Discount Mountain Software got my repeat business for two reasons. 1 - they always have the best price. 2 - their level of customer service is outstanding, especially with post-purchase issues being resolved quickly with friendly service. I have recommended DMS to many of my friends and business contacts. And, I will continue to do so.
    Jul 17, 2014
    DMS always exceeds my expectations whether it is in ordering or customer support. I am a repeat customer for a reason.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Great product at great price.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great price and very easy transaction. Download directions made it very easy to install and run. Thank you!!!