DiscountMountainSoftware.com Reviews

01/28/2015
DiscountMountainSoftware.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountMountainSoftware.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 12/09/2014.

DiscountMountainSoftware.com Rating

More About DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountMountainSoftware.com

Jan 5, 2015
    Quick and easy.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    the site worked well. found what i wanted and checked out in less than five minutes. my 1st time experience at discount mountain was awesome to say the least.
    none at this time
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great inventory and price!
    Easy checkout. great price
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Easy to do business with!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I appreciate the availability, variety, and pricing of their offerings.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great place to buy software. Only suggestion make the shopping cart easier to get to besides adding to cart.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    so far very surprised and pleased with the professionalism and response to customer comments and diligence in creating and maintaining a good reputation.
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Seems OK so far. Now I have to see on their followup in my attempt to download the software and receive a serial number.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Everything was great! Only bug I noticed was that my phone number didn't copy over from paypal automatically during checkout.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I had a question called them they answered gave me information I was looking for which helped me make my purchase. Very friendly.
    Dec 14, 2014
    I have bought things before and always have been satisfied with their products and services.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Very easy to order via the website
    Delivery without any issue. Got what I wanted
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    I did have an issue authenticating the given cd key I was emailed. I had to use the automated phone system for windows to authenticate. The download worked great though.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    The web page stated you may get the professioal edition not the premium edition and I ended with the Professional and it would not upgrade my PC thus it was a failure. Called and ask for a refund. Got the refund today.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    Best price. I've bought Windows 7 downloads from DiscountMountain twice now and they work beautifully. I've never had a problem with Windows Not valid errors or any other problems. I'll look for them any time I want Microsoft products for my computers or any things else. I wish they dealt in digital audio workstation software and VST plug-ins too!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    First purchase from Discount Mountain Software. Hope that the fulfillment phase of transaction is prompt and efficiently completed.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Discount Mountain Software fulfillment and customer support was very courteous, efficient and helped me to solve an installation issue, when the product was delivered. Since my order was placed from a family member's home, they contacted me to verify account details, which was appreciated. Product is installed and working properly. I'm a Happy Customer!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    DMS should have a registration process where all purchases are listed. In the case of having to return a product or in the case of re-downloading a product. Also, a printer friendly format at checkout would remind people to print their receipts, as there are no user accounts. Six months or a year from now how can I prove I made this purchase from DMS. I purchased Win7 several months ago. It was a download product. If I should need to re-install that product in the future I don't know where to download it from. The original email they sent me leads me nowhere. This is meant as constructive criticism and I will contact DMS about this in the near future. Perhaps they have a simple solution.
    Jan 1, 2015