discoverwaterlesscooking Reviews

discoverwaterlesscooking Ratings and User Reviews. discoverwaterlesscooking is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for discoverwaterlesscooking

• Mar 27, 2015
    I have enjoyed my cook ware for over 47 years.I purchased them when i was 19 years old, and i still love the them.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    the pot sticks
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I have a set of Permanent Waterless cookware that I have had for over 25years. This is a wedding gift for my grandson. Everyone needs a set.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    It would have been nice to have been able to pay with Pay Pal
    Mar 8, 2015
    It would have been nice to have received some order tracking information so that I knew when it was going to ship, where it was, and when it would arrive. I figured it would take a week or two, but specifics would have been helpful.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate, and ordering was seamless and fast. I received confirmation of my order that confirmed the transaction was successful. From the rave reviews I have seen about this cookware, and literally, the thousands of dollars saved, I am very happy with my purchase. Plus, with the sale price and FREE SHIPPING, how can you beat that type of customer service.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    waterless cooking is great
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    it wasn't like expected,the lids don't have the rolled edges.they also do not have the steam vent.