Discovery Channel Store Reviews

04/24/2015
Discovery Channel Store Ratings and User Reviews. Discovery Channel Store is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 67 reviews.
The Discovery Store is a wonderful source for science related gifts. The store offers books, videos, CD-ROMS, apparel, astronomy equipment, toys and home accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Discovery Channel Store

2004 Platinum

Discovery Channel Store Rating

More About Discovery Channel Store

Recent Reviews for Discovery Channel Store

• Feb 2, 2015
    The sale prices were good, but I was surpised and displeased to see a $10 shipping charge on my $65 order. This is high compared to other online stores. Most offer free shipping on orders $35 and up or so. Other than that it was good.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    It was a very easy to check out and I enjoyed being about to pay through paypal and not have to dig out my wallet. BUT, Shipping Prices are a bit high in my opinion for such expensive merchandise already and 5 dollar gift box?? REALLY?!
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Couldn't find store in new York city so ordering online
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Shipping charges are excessive, and likely to keep me from buying here again.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Need alot more hats and maybe some car decals. I signed up as a member to get 15% off but unclear how to apply discount. Think I didn't even get it. very disappointed
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Easy to navigate
    Jan 27, 2015
    It was jast and easy
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 31, 2015
    Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Took a long time to receive everything. One t-shirt was poorly printed (color run on the shoulder) but not bad enough to exchange. I really like the cleverness of your product messages.