Displays2go Reviews

07/27/2014
Displays2go Ratings and User Reviews. Displays2go is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1269 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

Displays2go Rating

More About Displays2go

Recent Reviews for Displays2go

• Jul 27, 2014
    Good collection to choose from
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Purchased from this site because interaction with customer service during previous order was great. Because of this experience, I trust that this company will deliver and stand by what I have purchased today.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The shopping experience was good.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Having just purchased this item I really don't have much to say except the ease of ordering (and finding exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price).
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great overall experience so far. Hopefully no snags with quick delivery
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I had a lot of trouble with the web site adding extra amounts of the item I was ordering. I finally had to go through my email/google to get it to go back to "1" only. It was not bad when the order finally went through properly. I had a coupon I could have used from Amazon (which is the Visa Card I used) but was unable to use it on your site. When I sent to Amazon (you web site) the product was over $10 more. In other words it was not the same price. Not very good for business.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I'm happy to have found exactly the type item I needed at the right price. It's my first order, but if it meets expectations I'll be back.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I made the purchase even though I did not know anything about displays2go. i am hoping that the product is as good as in expect it to be. The 20% restocking charge will be hard to swallow.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    This was an easy site to find what I was looking for and ordering it. Thanks
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Your site was well organized and narrowed down my search easily to find what I was looking for and in my desired price range.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Easy to order with a huge selection
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Very easy to order, very good pictures and descriptions of product. Quick and easy.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    this was great since i needed the items by Wednesday for a meeting Thursday morning!!!! we will order again.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    the areas that needed to be clicked on to go to next item are fussy. I clicked and clicked all over to find the spot that would take. I wanted to pay by PayPal. It wasn't listed.
    Jul 26, 2014
    Article i ordered actually appeared sooner than expected.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I found exactly what I needed for our non-profit art gallery! Thanks!
    Jul 26, 2014
    When I received my package, there was only a packing slip and not an invoice. I need to turn in the receipt to my company so I can be reimbursed. -?- Other than that, the product was just what I needed and arrived intact and in a timely manner.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent Customer Service. The agent was exceedingly helpful.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Our lab tech contacted your company by phone. The person who assisted him was very knowledgeable about your product line and made an excellent (a low cost) recommendation. The conversation/recommendation saved our lab more than $500. Having purchased more $100, 000 to re-equip our ethnomusicology laboratory and working with many companies, this was by far the best service we have received. Many thanks.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Go site I was going to make a display case, when I came upon displays2go
    Jul 26, 2014
    Nice acryiic box just a knob to make it perfect....thx
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Very easy. Good pricing!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Wheel arrived bent, as did the stand. Nearly impossible to but together.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Pleased with the brochure and business card holder.