DKOldies Reviews

07/31/2015
DKOldies Ratings and User Reviews. DKOldies is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 520 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

DKOldies Rating

More About DKOldies

Recent Reviews for DKOldies

• Jul 31, 2015
    really cool and has every thing I need as a retro gamer.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The Site is awesome. I recommend them to Many people i know and have been a customer for 3+ years
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great place to buy classic games
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am glad to have found a website which caters to the demographic of people who wish to play retro games, having a large array of products ranging from old videogames to consoles which play multiple games wfrmo various systems.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    i'm really excited for my game in all honesty
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Its great to have a Google trusted business with these products instead of relying on Ebay.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I like the site and we be returning soon.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Excellent Business!! I look forward to my future purchases with you.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Needed an older product and looked up DKOldies for that need.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I recently just found my N64 and wanted to find all the old games I grew up playing.. You guys helped me out a lot, I found everything I wanted plus more! You guys are great and can't wait until my purchase's arrive!! :) thanks again guys!! My son is going to love this once he's old enough to play it! Really appreciate it guys, you will be getting a lot of buisness from me in the future, Super Nintendo entertainment system is next!!
    Very good to deal with
  • Jul 29, 2015
    So excited to have found this site! They have such a great selection of old games, makes me feel like a kid again!
    Always has what i want
    Fast and easy
  • Jul 29, 2015
    cool site brings back memories
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Glad theres a place u can buy the old stuff which is the best. Good place to be a customer.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Great selection your prices are competitive with Luke games so no complaints there so over all great job and I look forward to doing more business with yall
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I chose to make a purchase with DKOldies because of the numerous good reviews I read about great customer service (and products). Even the negative ones I saw where an employee had reached out and commented/attempted to rectify the situation with the customer. Also, I appreciated how kind and patient Rob was when I called with questions about my purchase.
    Jul 30, 2015
    I spoke with Rob prior to my purchase and he was very kind and informative. My order was well packaged and in excellent condition.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Nice website. Will be back to order more.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    Need old games this is the place to find them