DKOldies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

DKOldies Reviews

07/22/2017
DKOldies Ratings and User Reviews. DKOldies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 43 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - DKOldies

2016 Platinum

DKOldies Rating

More About DKOldies

Recent Reviews for DKOldies

• Jun 30, 2017
    On videro games, it would be helpful to have a description of the storyline. And when people rwview 5he games, just have the game reviews. Now you get comments on howvquickly thevcommentor received their order.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Only place to get the items I want.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I like a lot DKOldies because the shipping is fast and the articles is good.! Thank you again DKOldies!!!
    I found my item easy
  • Jun 29, 2017
    excellent store to get old skull games and console they have good customer service
  • Jun 23, 2017
    YOURE SITE IS AWESOME!!!!
  • Jun 19, 2017
    You guys are awesome, keep doing what you guys do!
  • May 27, 2017
    Easy to find what I was looking for. Price higher than those on amazon.com but the ones there looked shady. Saw this store pop up when searching for retro gaming stuff before. Figured I'd give it a shot.
    Jun 13, 2017
    Smooth and easy purchase.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Great site, and very easy with Apple Pay.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    DKOldies.com seem to have a variety of manuals and cases that for the most part it's the first place I look.
  • May 26, 2017
    I'm excited to receive contra and the second controller! Just found my old nes and hope that my cleaning skills makes this bad boy work again!! My two sons are going to love it. Hope to find the track matt soon.
  • May 26, 2017
    nice and hopeful I will get my order soon.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    Quality products with excellent customer service.
  • May 17, 2017
    DKOdlies.com has a good selection of manuals and cases and in most cases I would try them before looking at another site.
  • May 16, 2017
    Only place to get retro gaming supplies and games. Never disappointed with my purchases from DKOldies.
  • May 03, 2017
    I'm happy I found what I wanted.
    May 12, 2017
  • Apr 28, 2017
    May 09, 2017
    the game is rusted, and falling apart
  • May 06, 2017
    Great resource for older video consoles & games- much more reliable than trying eBay.
  • May 03, 2017
    Always a great experience
  • May 02, 2017
    My husband gave me this website as an place to look for birthday gifts for him. I know nothing about gaming and DKOldies made it very easy for me to find something I think my husband would like. Much easier than hunting around Ebay, etc.