DKOldies Reviews

09/15/2014
DKOldies Ratings and User Reviews. DKOldies is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 301 reviews.

DKOldies Rating

More About DKOldies

Recent Reviews for DKOldies

• Sep 9, 2014
    I'm glad I found DK oldies, seems like I finally found a trustworthy place to buy vintage games, sure beats flea markets and swap meets; even other on-line shops. I've been searching for a certain tittle for years and finally found it at DK oldies, now I get to relive memories I had with my dad and make new ones with my son. Can't get any better.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    DKOLDIES is a incredible site for retro games.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Ease of shopping. Excellent list of items.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I am getting this for my special needs grandson
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great selection with competitive prices
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Impressive selection and 120 day warranty made this merchant the right choice for me.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I have been looking for a new Nintendo 64 for years at a reasonable price with two controllers and Mario Kart 64. I remember playing it when I was younger with my brothers and friends and all the great times we had. I am a father now of two kids (girl and boy) who I enjoy playing games with. I am looking forward to getting this 64 and making new memories. Thanks for the reasonable prices and all the games I have and look forward to purchasing.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I'm glad you exist. You complete my life.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I love this site. It's a great place if Amazon has a bunch of junk for sale. I always know I'll get the best stuff for a good price. I went christmas shopping here last year and got 2 N64 games for an awesome deal. So, I will definitely keep shopping here for rad old video games.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Nice site for classic gamers such as myself. This site provides a quick and easy method of finding those nostalgic games of childhood passed. Definitely going to be buying from this site again.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I had a pleasant experience overall
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Seems like a great site! Might order from here again if I need more older games.
    Sep 8, 2014
    Game was in great condition and was a very reasonable price!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Don't like not having an option to not take survey
    Sep 8, 2014
    I was pleased to find the game system from the past and all its parts. Most items I order online have immediate confirmation of the order and then notice of shipment. I had to contact the company two days later to see if the order had been received, was being processed, or if it had shipped. The tracking number I was given had no scanning updates for several days, giving the appearance Fed Ex let it sit in Ohio a few days. So delivery was slow and the communication while in transport was substandard when compared to Amazon and other vendors I use. Everything was in the package when it arrived, however the instructions for installing the older game system to newer HD televisions was not adequate if it was the correct info (looked like connection for Nintendo 64 and not for SNES. I went to the DKOldies website for help and found they only had the instructions for 64 on the blog we were referred to which didn't work. I went to the Nintendo site to get info and was then able to correctly install the game system.. My grandson was thrilled with the old platform and everything was working when we got it set up.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 5, 2014
    I did not receive my complete order. I ordered a power cord, game and vinyl cover. The vinyl cover was not included with my order.

From DKOldies

Please contact us through DKOldies.com at 610-273-3703, M-F, 8-3 ET or email us at sales@dkoldies.com to speak to a rep who can help you out. Thanks, DK
  • Aug 16, 2014
    great site 100% i recommend it
  • Aug 15, 2014
    the only problem was the annoying popups and opened tabs!!
    Sep 6, 2014
    good site, too many pop ups tho
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I'm so thankful that DKOldies exists! I just purchased a collection of NES games and accessories, but the console which came with the collection does not work. Now I can salvage my purchase of over 20 NES games using their brand-new NES/SNES consoles which can play the old cartridges
    Sep 6, 2014