DKOldies Reviews

08/30/2015
DKOldies Ratings and User Reviews. DKOldies is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 543 reviews.

DKOldies Rating

More About DKOldies

Recent Reviews for DKOldies

• Aug 17, 2015
    I was really excited to see a well organized website where I can purchase older games. Very clear to navigate and had the information I needed.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Inexpensive for the games I was looking for.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I paid these higher prices (compared to Amazon sellers) due to it is original, guaranteed to work, and return policy. Really---I just want it all to work :) I am disappointed that shipping is not free to Hawaii. We are part of the great U.S. USPS does flat rate shipping. Shipping cost was high. But if everything works as it should, I will be more than satisfied and may buy more!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    this is my first purchase from here and if everything goes well I plan to continue to shop here from now on
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I really liked shopping here. I would recommend it to everyone I know.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Really liked the site and available items. I will buy again from them.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Very awesome stuff to buy. Really bring back memories from when i played the N64.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    DKOldies is the place to go for some old style video games! I love the prices and easy website! Thank you guys!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    My uncle ordered a NES from this site for his son's birthday and recommended it to me. The prices may be a little high for what I ordered, but it would much rather pay more here on a trusted site, because I know the games would work. To me, this is a much better option than buying risky products from ebay and other sites.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great service, great products, high quality!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Enjoy the fact that I can buy some of my favorite super Nintendo games that I enjoyed back in the 80's and find the parts to the game console that no longer work properly.
    Aug 17, 2015
    Enjoy the fact that I can still find games to play on my SN console. The costs are reasonable and doesn't break the bank .
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Love Dk oldies!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    So far good experience. We will see when the game comes in
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    I was just disappointed that after I purchased realized that i could have bought my games cheaper at another retailer. I am however pleased with the quality of the Nintendo system.

From DKOldies

Hi Shopper, Feel free to check us out on Facebook for money saving offers and special coupons as well as our Coupons page on the website. Thanks, DK
  • Aug 2, 2015
    This got to be the only website I can find to purchase old school games and consoles. I pretty much don't trust Craigslist or eBay. Would love to see more games that I'd probably collect from you. Thanks!
    Aug 17, 2015
    I'm glad get to found this DKOldies and for now on, I'll know where can I purchase and retro games in the future when I get to have fund. Thanks!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I like the site and we be returning soon.
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I am glad that DKOldies had the manual for the NES game KIRBY''S ADVENTURE. KI have been waiting for a very long time to get this item. Go DKOldies.com!!!!
    Aug 15, 2015
    Fun website to order retro video games.