DnGVitamins Reviews

DnGVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. DnGVitamins is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 10/09/2014.

Recent Reviews for DnGVitamins

• Oct 9, 2014
    Really glad you do international shipping again!!! I have been getting a friend in Baltimore MD to get them and then forward on, so very happy to buy direct!!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I love shopping with them.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Good Quality; always correct orders and very competitive prices. Always buy when I get coupon code in the mail. Great savings. More Please for us that usually order over $1000 dollars of supplements an order.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Checkout as a registered customer continually failed - refused to accept credit card that they had on file. Took four days to order online - DEMANDED password to check out as guest. Phone lines have been down for a week. This is not a business.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Easy to use, and lots of products, vitamins for pets
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Coupon codes I found were not valid
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Good price on a very good vitamin. Good website and free shipping makes a big difference in choosing this company.
    Aug 25, 2014
    Good selection of products. Good prices too.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    great price, great selection and easy website navigation
    Aug 6, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I was very impressed with your site. It was easy to find the product I was seeking and at the right price points I was willing to pay. Free shipping was definitely a plus!
    Jul 26, 2014