DnGVitamins Reviews

DnGVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. Last rated on 12/11/2014.

Recent Reviews for DnGVitamins

• Dec 11, 2014
    I have found this vendor to be very difficult if not impossible to contact by phone. That being said, as long as I know exactly what I am looking for, and I don't need their help, I am satisfied. But could be very frustrating
  • Nov 13, 2014
    NO 800# FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! NOT HAPPY.... NO LONGER TAKES AMERICAN EXPRESS!! NOT HAPPY... WEB SITE IS ARCHAIC-OLD AND DIFFICULT TO FIND PRODUCTS...NOT HAPPY... NO EASE TO ORDERING: NO WAY TO CLICK RE-ORDER ON A PAST ORDER FOR A LIST OF REPEAT ITEMS.. NOT HAPPY... DISCOUNTS AND FREE SHIPPING ARE NOT READILY OFFERED FOR LARGE ORDERS...NOT HAPPY.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Really glad you do international shipping again!!! I have been getting a friend in Baltimore MD to get them and then forward on, so very happy to buy direct!!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I love shopping with them.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Good Quality; always correct orders and very competitive prices. Always buy when I get coupon code in the mail. Great savings. More Please for us that usually order over $1000 dollars of supplements an order.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Checkout as a registered customer continually failed - refused to accept credit card that they had on file. Took four days to order online - DEMANDED password to check out as guest. Phone lines have been down for a week. This is not a business.