Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

08/27/2014
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 862 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

2013 Winner

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Aug 22, 2014
    B&G sprayers are the best. I highly recommend this product.
    So far do good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Pleased to find this site was not aware these products were a available to the general public
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This is an easy site to look thru
  • Aug 22, 2014
    My main concern is the expiration date on their products. Taurus SC has. 5 yr shelf life. I called The manufacturer & that definitely is reason for concern. When I called do it yourself pest control, the man said he was not even aware of any expiration dates on the product. But, that it sells quickly. In the past, I purchased Demand and it was about to expire. I cannot recall who I purchased it from. But, the chemical did not work well & I know it was due to being close to expiration. I used that chemical before that purchase & it easily did the job. So, I know it couldn't have been in my choice of product. I hope, I hope, I hope this company doesn't do the same as the other place did. I will be watching for the expiration date.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    trying on a friends reccomendation
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great product for controlling pantry moths!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great experience on website an ease to navigate and great selection of products
  • Aug 22, 2014
    money saver; pest control companies are a rip off.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I always buy my products from you. Its the only thing that honestly works for fleas. Your ordering process is very quick and easy as well as your web site being very easy to use.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Really hoping this stuff works!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I am extremely pleased with them. I especially love how they give the review info & it's all up to date. I love the you tube video's they are very helpful. I would have to say I have not "one" complaint about diypc.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I like the availability and recommendations of all products offered. It makes me feel like I'm getting a fair deal.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent prices, selection, and information
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great place to get stuff so long as you can wait a few days for it arrive. Prices are competitive and the website is very easy to use. Lots of info on the products being sold.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great website... very user friendly
    Easy shopping on line!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Free shipping and arrived in 3 days
  • Aug 4, 2014
    wish the local stores had same service
    good product
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Had trouble finding your site on line...I used the address but it did not take me to your site. I found it by doing a google search.