Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

01/22/2017
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 324 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

2016 Platinum

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Jan 21, 2017
    I am satisfied with DIY Pest Control. I had a bursted powder container in a previous order nd DIYPC refunded the money without question. They did not offer to send me a new package.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Fuck, I hope this stuff works.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Nice people to do business with,
  • Jan 19, 2017
    They seem to have a very wide range of items, in sizes suitable for homeowner to farmer. The particular item I found was less costly than from my regular supplier due to free standard shipping, though a different item I was also seeking was more costly.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Checkout is difficult and confusing. I ordered 1 of the item and at check out it showed 3. When I chose the shipping method, it said order submitted. However, when I selected the shipping method, the Submit Order button also activated. so it's not clear if I ordered once or twice.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I use several products in my yard and find Do it yourself products work great.
    I am a loyal customer
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Good products with the convenience of online ordering.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The salesman Tom at the Chamblee store was great !!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    great products for a great price
  • Jan 17, 2017
    The fight with these mealmoths has been a long one with just the sticky cards. when I got the spray it made a huge difference.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I have ordered from Do it yourself pest control many times and have always found the products to be top notch!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This was my first ever purchase from Do It Yourself Pest Control. Website was very easy to navigate and contained very adequate product information. If product arrives as ordered, I will definitely use Do It Yourself Pest Control online in the future.
    Best Place to get Pest Control product
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The cost for professional service is ridiculous and how do I know if they are really spraying pest control or watered down chemacals..I have not used your product yet so how can I rate it.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    My brother told me what to buy and I found it easily.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I've used your products before and been very satisfied, so I'm ordering again.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I can't comment on the reliability or efficiency of the product as I have not used it long enough to know if it is working. Ask me again in a month or so.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Very helpful. Great website and team.
    Jan 17, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Always a nice experience
    Jan 19, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Great product selection, reasonable prices and free shipping. Great combination.
    Jan 20, 2017
    Just a great online retailer