Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

07/03/2015
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 873 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Jul 2, 2015
    excited to beable to control pests myself
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Repeat buyer, best prices I could find on quality items. will definitely keep purchasing from and highly recommend.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great website. It is full of information. Easy checkout. I am looking forward to using your product, it had great reviews.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great values when comparison shopping.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    like having access to products like your I strongly believe in doing it yourself
    ALWAYS very helpful!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great customer service. More than enough product choices. My daughter & I were both researching for the same type of product from 2 different homes and both of us concluded that the Prices beat everyone elses. Also, the product details & additional information was all there on their site. The couple of questions I had took one phone call. I was never on hold and the representive was able to answer my questions immediately. Excellent website, very user friendly. Will be shopping with them again. Oh, the free shipping is a big deal plus the .site directed me to a $5off coupon. Happy! Happy!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    i like there website and the items that are sold. I am happy that i can purchase products the pros use. Thank you Do It yourself pest control.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    easy to use and reasonable on prices
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I hope this stuff works...if so, it will be well worth it. I've never had carpenter ants before and I want to make sure this kills them before their destructive nature harms more of our home. If the reviews are true, these products should do the trick. If possible. I prefer the do it yourself method when it comes to using chemicals in my home so I am completely aware of applications, etc.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Looking forward to trying their products, the video was informative and I hope it works.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love poking around the site to see what I can use to solve certain garden and lawn problems. Great site. Great comments. Very helpful.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    simple, easy, and helped identify my pests accurately. The product descriptions explained why what I was using was not accomplishing the killing of the pests.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I wish items in the cart persisted longer. I kept getting called away and had to re-add the order each time. Very frustrating.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I AM IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING MY OWN SIDE BUSINESS IN THE PEST CONTROL BUSINESS AND WAS LOOKING AND COMPARING PRICES AND I WENT WITH YOUR CO. DUE TO PRICES AND NO FREIGHT CHARGES......
  • Jun 24, 2015
    very competitive prices. I bought a commercial b&g sprayer from here 7 years ago. I've sent clients to this site who can't afford my company's expensive prices for products and services.
    Jul 2, 2015
    simply the best!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    I noticed a nest or satellite nest of carpenter ants going up my gutter into the wood soffit. I tried some other products but then remembered about Do It Yourself Pest Control. I went online, bought your complete ant bait kit #1, and as soon as it arrived, I put out a couple baits with both sweet and protein. Ants took the bait; I could see some ants carrying the protein pieces up the gutter and into the soffit; others stopped to gather up the sweet bait. The continuous trail of ants up and down the gutter I had seen for days and days has completely stopped. The smaller ants are feeding on the leftover sweet bait. I highly recommend your product!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Easy to order from home, price seems inline with other sites. DIY has products that are hard to find locally.
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    The order was placed on a weekend yet not fulfilled until a Tuesday, It took a week to receive the order.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Courteous, competent service. I called more than one time and spoke to the same person,Walt, he had patience and a willingness to help me.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Product appears to have taken care of the problem. I had a good experience with do it yourself pest control. I would definitely call them again if a need arises