Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

07/27/2015
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 868 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Jul 27, 2015
    We have been to the store in Atlanta several times. We LOVE the ant bait and have referred several neighbors and friends to you guys for this (and other) products. We always get great advice from the sales reps. We purchase and ship this same product to relatives who are unable to obtain it in their locations.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    do more comarison of like products
  • Jul 27, 2015
    it worked really well & was convient to use.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I LOVE THIS SITE BECAUSE I HELPS DIRECT A HOMEOWNER TO THE CORRECT PRODUCT NEEDED FOR A CERTAIN TASK.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    seems like a highly competive and worthwhile site with a foothold in your markdt area
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Would have preferred more info on health hazards. One product, even in zoom, could not read quantity or ingredients. Had to go to a variety of other, outside sites to get info.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great experience--easy website to use.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    It is nice to be able to order from home and not drive 50 miles into town. Thank you.
    I hope I win the $25.00
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great site and product selection.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The sight was given to me from a friend.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I think the main reason this has been so easy for me is that someone else took the time to send me a link. It would be nice if there was an easier way to send the link by text "test a friend." Harnessing the social network of your established, valued clients by letting them know they can save their friends and family money could jump start people helping people to take care of their pest problems. It seems that there are companies that are making a fortune for temporary fixes because people don't know how easy it is to do it themselves.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Doin this for my son, who live in an apartment building. Bed bugs have infested his apartment. Hope this will help him.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    video was very useful. Only wish you had the eco friendly kit in stock
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I have enjoyed my consumer experience with this company. Their products really do work for me.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    You guys do a nice job
    Jul 26, 2015
    Nice job processing order and delivery
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Awesome site. I will be making all my purchases from DIY pest control.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Always prompt service.
    Jul 27, 2015
    I've always been satisfied with your service.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    This site was recommended to me along with the product. So the true effects of this purchase at this time are not known at this time.
    Jul 27, 2015
    I was happy with the shipping. It was quick. I have just used the product I purchased and waiting to see the results at this time.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    this is the first time that I have order such. I learned of this product from a friend. It was very easy to find the product needed. The information was very helpful to determine what items to add to my shipping cart.
    Jul 26, 2015