Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

01/29/2015
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 499 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Jan 29, 2015
    Good web site. Very easy to order.
    Love free shipping.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I am satisfied with your site and the availability for your products that you sell. I will recommend your site to my friends
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Their phone support is terrific!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    i would like a product usable on vegetable gardens as well. I liked finding professional grade products.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    all around good shopping experience
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I'm trying to place an order and does not allow for the option of sending does not leave me and gives me error.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Hoping it doesn't take long to get here with standard shipping.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Lot of products to choose from. Highly satisfied with my first ever purchase. I hope my order arrives soon.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    A little confused about how to purchase the "accessories kit" which was clearly listed as "not included" in the purchase of the sprayer. A search of your site does not provide a link to the accessories kit for the sprayer I ordered (10PV), although there is a link to the 20PV replacement parts kit. Hoping I won't need the kit, but if I do I know where to ask for one, since your site provides access to support and assistance; the positive reviews are reassuring and hopefully I will be able to write a similar positive review after application of the products I purchased.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great Customer Service. Ships quickly. Recommended products work great.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I am very pleased with the products that I have purchased. They are very effective.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have always purchase from a local seed company and decided to purchase online to have a better selection to choose from.
    Search engine should include "Black Light" as UV Light
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Love you guys! Online ordering is convenient, but I will miss your presentation. If you want to have some fun, shoot some videos of your advice. I still talk to my wife about your recommendations for outdoor flea control. The liquid was "the jab" and the granules was the "knockout punch!"
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Im thinkful i can get something to get rid of these bed bugs
  • Jan 27, 2015
    been using product for many years at former residence in Tucson, Az. Glad to find it on-line.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    love the free shipping & competitive pricing. good selection & great customer service as well.
    Jan 29, 2015
    Fair prices Easy to navigate website & good selection of products. Free shipping is a huge bonus! Great cust. service & overall pleasant shopping experience
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    Have bought fron DIYPC before and always am satisfied. One item this order was backordered, can't blame DIYPC for the manufacturer being out. Did not need help this time but when I called about if previously they were always helpful and oon top of things. Great company to do business with.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    The order was as expected. Thank you.