Do It Yourself Pest Control Reviews

10/22/2014
Do It Yourself Pest Control Ratings and User Reviews. Do It Yourself Pest Control is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 956 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Do It Yourself Pest Control Rating

More About Do It Yourself Pest Control

Recent Reviews for Do It Yourself Pest Control

• Oct 16, 2014
    Thank you for the video.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Easy site. Just hope it works as well as you say!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    this is my first time so i will reserved comment.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    have had very good service on all my orders
  • Oct 16, 2014
    nice & clear information about product but some items you do not have it so i order to diy product co & pestong co like transport mikon and bedlam plus for price......
  • Oct 16, 2014
    So far we have been completely satisfied.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The last time we ordered, the products worked perfect, we recieved them quick, and thats why we have ordered them from you again.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Website was easy to negotiate. Cannot yet comment on service or effectiveness of the product. Was pleased about the free shipping.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I felt satisified that I was getting the most appropriate products at very good prices.
    Its good to have a place to buy gopher bait 50
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I liked it the first time I used it plan to keep it around a lot never know when I will need it again
  • Oct 16, 2014
    nice to have this option
  • Oct 16, 2014
    they shipped product on time and beat shipping date,. very pleased ordered again from them.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Just the product I was looking for. But there was a glitch the first time I tried to check out. I inputted my cc information and then it sent me back to the website page rather than confirming my purchase. I had to input my information twice. made me a little uncomfortable but I am hoping this is a legit site.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    made several purchases found their prices are less than what I would pay at the locally owned pest control store and product is delivered wthout spending extra time.
    Easy site to work with.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Trouble getting the site to process a paypal. Had to check out 4 times and finally just used a credit card. Annoying but the rest of the site was great and informative. Not sure if it was on your end or mine. Can log into paypal fine but the web pages just seemd to get lost and leave me with no where to go. Broken link or script? Don't know.
    Oct 15, 2014