DocOrtho.com Reviews

08/20/2014
DocOrtho.com Ratings and User Reviews. DocOrtho.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 195 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
DocOrtho.com specializes in medical hosiery, footcare, and orthopedics supports.

DocOrtho.com Rating

More About DocOrtho.com

Recent Reviews for DocOrtho.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    Very user friendly website.This is my first time ordering and hope everything goes as expected.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Nice product selection
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great way to shop. Retail stores are out of stock most of the time.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    For a knee tracking issue, working with exercises, but wanted the knee brace with the "LIFT", for diminishing pain.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    good deal for what I wanted. easy process to purchase
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Easy to purchase
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I think this back brace would be just GREAT for me many thanks .Pauline
  • Aug 15, 2014
    did not like to take survey as part order
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I was pleased to find the product descriptions to be clear and easy to follow. Also the sizing information was there to make my order accurate.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I am not sure of the product until I receive it. I never purchased any other product
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Site appears to be well organized and selection is huge.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Found on this site a product I had purchased from a retailer about 8 years ago...loved item so was glad to find it online...easy website to order from.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I think Your services are excellent. You offer a good selection of orthopedic products at a reasonable price. When I am looking for something in this category I always look at your site first.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Very active and helpful customer support.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Would have like if I could really enlarge The pictures 3X larger. Was trying to see how many stays were in the belt.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    First time user, thganks.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I sure loved the comments on the product I ordered. (the thigh sleeve) I hope I get it in time for my softball playoffs. sounds like it can hop me with my nagging problem for three weeks. Great web site. And omg what a great price.
    Aug 14, 2014
    This product exceeded my expectation. Arrived earlier, in time for my championship softball game!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    I am returning it for a larger size
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The sizes I needed was xlg but the items I received really do not fit because my arms and chest is larger than most people my size. I don't remember but I believe the ones I ordered were lg-xlg but they seem small.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    Product didn't fit rolled up to tight, will return and get something else.