DocOrtho.com Reviews

05/03/2015
DocOrtho.com Ratings and User Reviews. DocOrtho.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.
DocOrtho.com specializes in medical hosiery, footcare, and orthopedics supports.

DocOrtho.com Rating

More About DocOrtho.com

Recent Reviews for DocOrtho.com

• May 2, 2015
    I wish there were a way to compare several items at once. For example, a grid showing two or three items that one wanted to compare side by side.
  • May 1, 2015
    This was the only site I could find the item I wanted and I was pleased to find the cost was less than I expected
  • Apr 27, 2015
    The pictures of the product need to be bigger to show more detail.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    great price gret deliverly quote and great web site
  • Apr 23, 2015
    This is the 2nd pair or inserts that I have ordered.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I returned here to make a Second purchase.
    May 2, 2015
    Sure glad that I have the DocOrtho belt to wear now. Based upon initial usage, it's going to meet my needs for awhile.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The on line chat was very helpful and shortened by shopping time on the website by identifying the product I wanted to order.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    This website was very helpful in helping me find a product that can help my mother cope with her pain from rheumatoid arthritis
    Apr 28, 2015
    convenient and easy to use, i feel very thankful to docortho.com for our medical needs
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I will be very happy when I receive the thumb stablizers that I have ordered, and they come in the color beige. I do not want black.
    Apr 27, 2015
    I have been trying to find these braces for awhile in the drug stores, but could only find them in black. I wanted the neutral color.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great site. Great prices.
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I had a good experience, but I wish you had a less expensive men's stocking in with a lower pressure. Thanks.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    iI don't have the braces yet,so can't tell you too much
    Apr 20, 2015
    I AM VERY PLEASED
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Doc Ortho should consider offering larger sizes -- many of local stores do not carry xl or xxl in things like the knee brace I bought. While ACE website shows an XL size, the largest you stock is L. Many shut ins like me would use more on line shopping to get things like this.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Although I like the Product. It was hard for me to figure it out to out on. Instructions were a bit confusing.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    good place for the things you need for body support items
    Apr 20, 2015
    For the Items that you offer I was very glad to find your site by doing a search.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    Hard to find item was available immediately.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    none at this time...thank you
    Apr 13, 2015
    it is working great ...thank you...
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Butine wars good but packaging was bad
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    Good company a pleasure to business with,will use them again