Dog Collar Boutique Reviews

07/26/2015
Dog Collar Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Dog Collar Boutique is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2015.

Dog Collar Boutique Rating

More About Dog Collar Boutique

Recent Reviews for Dog Collar Boutique

• Jul 23, 2015
    Easy site to use great products
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the products the sell
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I tried purchasing my dog supplies on Saturday but for some reason it did not go through. Tried today and was successful. I may have overlooked delivery, but I am not sure how long it will take for the dog collar to come in. I am not sure if stored in your store or if I have to wait until the item is shipped from Africa. Again, I may have overlooked delivery time. Otherwise, no issues.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Love the matching set
  • Jul 17, 2015
    nice place i will be back
  • Jul 16, 2015
    looking forward to more purchases in the future- cute stuff! send coupons and discount codes plz
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Yesterday I submitted a question and 20 hours later it was still not answered. I had to call the company for a clarification before ordering. This was indicative of poor customer service.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Found exactly what I wanted in record time. Description was complete, anticipating everything the consumer would want to know. Price point: perfect. High enough to reflect mdse quality, affordable enough to induce minimal guilt. Checkout was swift and secure. All in all an excellent shopping experience.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    So far a great experience. Tremendous selection
  • Jul 8, 2015
    nice site, lots of choices
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I had a great experience on your site. Very user friendly. I'd love to see your "I was adopted" and other recue based collars to be in extra small and small. My dogs are all rescue and I'd love people to see what awesome animals are out there waiting. Thanks for your great selection!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    checkout experience in deleting items a bit prolonged. Should be easier to delete items
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jun 28, 2015
    We just names our puppy Oliver from the green arrow. Glad we found this leash! We have another dog named alice from alice in the wonderland. We will be ordering the green arrow collar and the alice in wonderland collar and leash in the future
  • Jun 24, 2015
    GREAT STUFF!
    Jul 18, 2015
    Items took longer than usual, because they are made to order. Products are as described and of good quality. When staff contacted me, they were very helpful.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    I hadnt read the the internetsite properly. I thought that the items would be with me with 3 weeks. Perhaps you could make this stand out that it can tacke up to 3 weeks for you to make the item and then up to 3 weeks for it to be shipped to me in the uk. Howver after a few queries this was resolved.I am absolutely delighted with the purchase and the price. I ordered it on 21/06/15 and recived it on 21/07/15 - exactly 1 month made and delivered to UK.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    I was shocked that it took so long to get my order. I was also disappointed that the colors on the site do not match the true colors in the collar.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love this site, but the coupon code they sent me in an email did not work at first. Whatever the problem was, they fixed it.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Excellent products. This is not my first time ordering from them.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I liked the large selection of dog collars and leads and the price was reasonable. Very easy to shop for an item and the directions were clear and easily understandable
    Jun 30, 2015
    I am satisfied with the order. There was a unnecessary delay in the Postal Service delivery. The tracking system showed it had arrived in Des Moines within three days but then bounced around in Texas for over a week and a half. I emailed the company to inquire what I can do to get this package back to Iowa because I needed the items for a dog show/training. The company did not respond to my inquiry. Thankfully I finally received the item on 6/29/15 which was indicated that it can take two weeks or longer. So I guess things worked out all right.
  • May 31, 2015
    I found the site very easy to use and the selection was great.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    Wonderful selection of collars
    Jun 28, 2015
    Unable to get a collar like that in Australia and so pleased we could get that beautiful collar for our dogs first birthday thankyou