dog.com Reviews

09/30/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 740 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    I kept getting a message that my password needed to be at least 8 characters but it was.....and the items that I ordered were not accepted by the automatic $10 coupon that originated my order.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Had a great experience and love the prices.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The site is very professional. It would be nice to see more things aimed toward big dogs and toward training.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate and check out. If it comes as described I give it an A.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    product was cheaper than other sites, that is always motivational.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I really enjoy dog.com. They have a great variety and my dog enjoys the items too! I've never had any issues with them. The have really nice specials also. I will continue to shop here for my beloved pet. :) Thanks Dog.com
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love the site always quick shopping, receive everything always in a timely manner, and everything is always high quality.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    my first experience, I was very satisfied and will be coming back
  • Sep 29, 2014
    New to this site and figured I would give it a try. I purchased collars and leashes for a dog rescue.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Really easy to find what you're looking for and actually has reasonable prices!!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Thank you for the discount!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Very easy website to navigate and a lot of options offered.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Have ordered from Dog.com for over 6 years . I am very happy with the service and products.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    had issues originally logging on but ya'll corrected it quickly
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Nice website,good selection
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    order was fast but item was damage upon arivial, the packing looked lacking and the plastic had been crushed
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I didn't see a category for brushes and grooming supplies. I had to type in slicker or rake to find them. I wish I could have seen more options for grooming One of the specials today was a "tub" of dried chicken treats. I couldn't find the weight of the tub. I liked the 'suggestions' based on my purchases.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Dog.com is extremely fast. I placed an order and decided to add something to it an hour later. The order was already being processed so I had to make a new order! Merchandise arrives quickly, at a reasonable cost, and in good condition. Highly recommended. The website did not display some things I wanted to buy (pin and slicker brushes) and I thought I had to find them somewhere else. I didn't even see a category for them, maybe I just missed it, but I typed the words into their search engine and they actually had a decent selection. It was the same thing for small buckets-I wasn't able to find them under their categories listed, but they actually had the items. I would suggest rewriting the category headings.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I like it .The selection is not alot of items
    Sep 29, 2014
    I need to contact them immediatly because they sent me a. $100 wine voucher, but I can not use it because I don`t drink so I must get my Monet back and/or a credit. I would prefer a credit.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Prices are good and shopping is easy. There was one product that wasn't available.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Once you type in a promo code, the total price should not go up! I couldn't remove the promo code so I had to delete cookies and start order over
    Sep 29, 2014
    First time shopper at dog.com. Excellent experience. Had the cheapest price on the Internet without any catches. Product was exactly as stated and delivery was fast. Very satisfied!