dog.com Reviews

08/30/2016
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 587 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Aug 29, 2016
    I buy products from Dog.com as one of dog food products is on sale. My rescue dog is on a diet that requires pork as a novel protein
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I shop here often. Prices are very good.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Ordered from hose.com today; got a coupon"with a 30% discount offer if I ordered from dog.com within one hour. I ordered within 5 minutes and got a message that the offer had expired. WHT GIVES????
  • Aug 28, 2016
    always a great place to shop
  • Aug 28, 2016
    It is always a pleasure to shop online with Dog.com as I can quickly locate m desired item that I know will be of the highest quality at a fair price. I recommend Dog.com to all my friends with pets
    Hope this item works as I have 2 dogs and it's a bad flea yesr
  • Aug 28, 2016
    This is my first time ordering from you. But as of now I am pleased with everything.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great prices. Checkout a little tricky. Not able to change order during checkout process.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    A wide variety of products, website very easy to navigate
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I had just placed an order with Dog.com in the last couple of weeks. Got my order this week and was NOT happy with the way it was sent or the item ordered. I thought the Nyla Bone brand antlers were real antlers. I got Nyla Bone plastic, antler shaped chews. I can't afford to ship them back as it is too much money. I will look for another site that doesn't charge me shipping for a $100.00 order and makes it more clear what the items really are.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    My dog loves the hedge hog plush toys. He greets me every night when I get home from work and demands I play with him. He is 10 but does not act his age
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like this site because it is easy to navigate and find just what I am looking for. My dog, Buddy like it also, so far. He is a Brown Dog. Was supposed to be a long haired Chihahua. But he is nothing like that. His mother was a Chiuhawha and his daddy must have come from a good neighborhood.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    Customer Support is always the best at dog.com. If there were an 11 (on a scale 1-10), I'd use it!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    waiting for delivery
  • Aug 17, 2016
    The products I bought have a competitive pricing structure, plus a good selection.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Not a very good selection of e collars but I'm not sure if that is due to shopping thru dream trips in order to get the rovia bucks. I'm learning to shop online more but it's definitely more uncomfortable for me.
    Aug 29, 2016
    I went online to find e-Collars to train my sporting dog. I couldn't find the product I needed and the product I did buy, I'm not happy with the brand i went with. Now i may have to get a different one. Because it not as effective as the one my sister had. In your defence. I don't buy online very much so i may have not done very good research on what I'm looking for. The delivery was great and easy. Working on trying to shop online more often.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I would like to see more high end aquarium products on the site.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Order was placed. Credit card charged. No info for a week. Could not access online support from company. Got email saying order shipped with tracking info. Next day got email saying item was backordered and card was refunded. Next day card charged again. Item arrived 2 days later. Packing was horrible. I ordered a bucket of aquarium salt, it weighs 50+ lbs. They put the bucket into a box with no other packaging and no right side up or other instructions on the box. So by the time it arrived the bucket was completely destroyed. Luckily the salt us packed in plastic bags inside the bucket. So the product itself is still usable. Won't be ordering again from them.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    I ordered a leather coupling lead for two one hundred pound labs and your information doesn't give enough detail n the size of each lead. I wanted a 40 in. lead so I called to ask if the longest lead was 25 in. over all or was each lead 25 in. each, the person on the phone said he didn't know and he looked t up and said they were 25 in. each,so I order it and it is 12in. each. I have to send it back at my expense and I think I should be refunded for my shipping as t was your information that I ordered it in the first place. Had I known the size was not the size I wanted I would not have ordered it.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    My pet loves the products I purchase from Dog.com - Online ordering is a convenient way to shop verses going to the pet store. Pricing is also a bonus.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    I actually ordered the wrong item. I was shopping for Sengeant's Dentafresh puppy teething bones. I thought I had ordered this item. Needless to say, I was disappointed when I recieved my oder. I did keep the order and puppy's are ok with the item.