dog.com Reviews

12/19/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 942 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    We were truly shocked at checkout time due to the additional (hidden) charges tallied on at the end with Dog.com. Extra weight? $8.** - how is this the buyers expense? That should be considered when listing your prices - not SURPRISE at checkout time. You offer 20% off with free shipping and then give it back to yourselves with the extra charges. We ordered regardless of this surprise/shock, however; even though we have ordered from you many, many times in the past, this may be our last.
    It was simple and easy
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The prices are a lot better than going to the store.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Best price - today, at least!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The first time I've ever ordered from this site. I will be ordering from it again. I didn't like the fact that shipping was added even though the promo code was supposed to make it free, but other than that I was very pleased with being able to find what I was looking for at almost the same price as my local pet store. I am looking to replace my pet store by ordering online and am very pleased so far with Dog.com
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Always an easy experience. Staff is very accomodating.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    liked the value for products offered
  • Dec 19, 2014
    great site easy to order form
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love this site. Always recommend you to friends!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I enjoy your site. You have great products at great prices! I will be shopping again.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great variety! Great prices!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love dog.com. Great products and prices and always fast delivery.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great site! Looking forward to getting my order.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I really like this website and how there are many categories of dog toys to choose from.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Products weren't as nice as I had expected; however, still nice for the price. Saddened me that since ordering my items, within 2 weeks, these items are now on sale for others that waited late to order for the holidays.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Glad I ran into you.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    My first order from Dog.com. I know this's is not a good time of year for shipping but I'm counting on prompt delivery to my door.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Service was excellent. Price was a little high.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I like the varity dog.com offers, and it is much less expensive than the box stores.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I love the products, and really love the prices.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    A little disappointed that shipping wasn't free for "cyber Monday"
  • Nov 13, 2014
    This will be our second dog box. My dog knew there was something in the package for her, otherwise she usually ignores deliveries.
    Dec 19, 2014