dog.com Reviews

04/20/2015
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 708 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2015.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Apr 20, 2015
    Good price for what I bought!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    As a first time buyer I will have to wait and see before commenting. I do like your online presentation.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    A very good experience! I appreciate the ability to use PayPal as a payment option.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    My 2dogs just love dog.com treats they run out and do their duty just because they know a treat is waiting for them I think dog.com has spoiled them with their delicious goodies.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    The part that I really liked is when I called customer service they understood me, directed my call where another person answered right away and also understood the problem. Guided me and I placed the order within 2 minutes after ending the call.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    love the company. prices are great. I would like to see the a k c denta care dog treats in yogurt flavor also because my dogs love that flavor. they will eat the peppermint flavor but are not as enthusiastic as they are for the peanut butter and yogurt. although the pricing is great the shipping and handling seems a little high. other sites offer free shipping if you purchase over $35.00 and I normally take advantage of that when ordering.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I would appreciate an indication when an item is excluded from a special sales solicitation.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Your site is easy to use and very well orginized. I like the idea of picking out dog items without going to the store and for much better price then in the store. Thank you.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Satisfied with previous order. We'll see how this one compares.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the products I order from you. I appreciate your online sales
  • Apr 19, 2015
    When I tried using Amazon credit, the total was different and higher.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I spent almost as much on shipping as I did on the cost of the item.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    so far, so good, looking forward to first order
  • Apr 19, 2015
    would have liked to speak with a live person to place my order on a Sunday
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Nice selection of products. I will shop on this site again.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I never got confirmation of shipment. Also, the fish oil I ordered had leaked all over. Most of it was confined to the bag the put it in, but some did leak out onto the box. There has to be somehow to prevent it from leaking. I do like the fish oil. Good quality, good product.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Saving us many trips to Pet Smart. Better prices user friendly interface!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    My breeder recommended the products that I ordered...I am exceited to use them on my 12wk old maltese puppies.
    Love my products.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Found one product listing misleading. Otherwise very happy with products and delivery.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Very impressed by the quick receipt of my order. I ordered 2 bottles of Fresh Breath water additive, but my dog won't drink his water with it in it. I would return the second unopened bottle but it doesn't pay to pack it up, go to the post office and spend the postage to return the item that only cost about $5.50