dog.com Reviews

08/20/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 704 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    Your sale price was excellent, but high shipping charges make your products much less appealing. Amazon Prime is usually a better choice for regular priced items.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Don't know..first order
  • Aug 18, 2014
    happy with most of the purchases I've ever made
  • Aug 18, 2014
    So far it was a great experience. Can't wait to see what the products are like.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    easy to navigate for your order
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I was very glad to have found Dog.com. they are substantially less expensive than the various pet stores I have shopped at. And their representatives are very helpful.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I wish that you would give a little more information about the size of sour toys. If one does not know what size a toy is small,Large or X large a length would give a better Idea of what you are ordering.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    The products are always on time, and just what I have ordered. I have never had a problem with dog.com
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Love the quality and variety of all the dog treats.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I love having the treats delivered so quickly and efficiently
  • Aug 12, 2014
    if shipping is FREE why the $3.00 charge?
    Aug 19, 2014
    free freight is offered FREE it should be Free.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate. This is my first order so I can provide better feedback after receiving my order. So far, so good.
    Aug 20, 2014
    The site is very easy to navigate and the products are high quality.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great site, only issue is some of the pictures do not enlarge very well
    Aug 19, 2014
    Some pictures on site didn't enlarge enough
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Asked by SDP in Ipswich to order these bowls.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have been thoroughly pleased with the prices of the K-9 Advantage II. I have to order monthly because I have 2 dogs and can't afford to buy more than that. I'm also excited to see that you have their favorite treats - the sweet potato ones.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was so excited to have found my dogs' favorite treats on Dog.com. I haven't been able to find them locally at all. Just would've liked a larger container of them for the price.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Love the products! Excellent price!! a +++
    Aug 19, 2014
    My pets love all the toys I buy them from this website
  • Aug 5, 2014
    The process was not user friendly. I was not able to go back into my order and change the quantity after I reviewed it - which is what I wanted to do, and finally got fed up with the fact that once it was entered there was no way to change it. For that reason I would be reluctant to order again even though the pricing was competitive and I purchase a lot of pet supplies on line. My regular supplier doesn't carry these products and I was glad to find them at a reasonable price.
    Aug 18, 2014
    I simply wanted crate cups and crates. But, once I entered the wrong item which was labeled as a "kit" - I got a bunch of crate stickers that I did not want - when I tried to remove the $12 stickers from my order it wouldn't delete them from the list no matter what I did - even started the order over and it simply retained the items in the shopping cart - so since I was in desperate need of the crate cups for shipping purposes, I just accepted the fact that I had no choice but to complete the purchase with the ridiculously expensive crate labels that the airline provides anyway - and pay for them just to get the crate cups that I couldn't find elsewhere - and they were not even the type of cup that I really wanted - but I had no choice because I can't find the smaller divided cups that used to come with the crates but no longer do. The cups are good quality and the crates are a good deal for the price.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Great selection.Couldn't find this item cheaper locally.Thanks, Renee
    Aug 18, 2014
    Love the kennel. Couldn't find one locally that had 2 doors as cheap as dog.com. Zoey loves it too. Thanks,Renée
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Will be purchasing more items soon! Very easy to use.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    My doggie kids love everything that I get from Dog.com.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I place an order and most items were delivered, though 1 item was back-ordered, way too long.