10/24/2016 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 491 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2016.
Circle of Excellence -

2016 Winner

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 24, 2016
    I always shop at especially since you take paypal, and your deliveries are always prompt and the product is always great...keep u p the good work.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    just discovered this site - very pleased so far
    I have been satisfied
  • Oct 23, 2016
    ordering online was so easy, the closest store is 45 minutes away much easier to order on line.
  • Oct 23, 2016
    The shipping costs seem high for slip lead
  • Oct 23, 2016
    I need to purchase Baskerville muzzles frequently, but does not currently carry them.
  • Oct 22, 2016
    Had the dog toy I was looking for and the best price I found.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Stupid that I make an order and then 3 days later I get a phone call asking me to verify. Ran out of cat food, took forever for my order to get here. Should be able to select multiple brands to look at, at one time.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Awesome, and I like the 30 day return policy, however I thought the $70 shipping charges were a little much.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I had a good experience. If all goes well with this order I will be using again.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Found fish oil for my dog significantly cheaper than most other pet supplies and is working great for his allergies! Thank you
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Dog products are severely overpriced. I typically by from one of three sites that offer a reasonable deal. The discounts caught my eye and induced me to purchase from this site. However, I do have
  • Oct 20, 2016 is a great place to get bulk treats for every pet.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I wish there were options to add multiples of the same items with out having to keep going back (For instance various colors or sized collars - frustrating and time consuming) I would order more often if there were truly free shipping and would be more open to order more items if there were better descriptions. I would have ordered a leash if it stated how long it was as well as some chews if it described it better or the sizes.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    easy to look up things that I wanted and the price was good
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I was extremely pleased with everything BUT the shipping and handling. S & H cost more than the item I ordered!!! That`s RIDICULOUS!!!! :O(
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Great selection and prices.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Oct 19, 2016
    Love the items I ordered. Or I should say My German Shepherd, Koda, Love the items I ordered for her. Thank you and I will be ordering again in the future!
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Oct 21, 2016
    Good products. The dogs love them. Slow shipping service.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    It worked quite well for me!
    Oct 23, 2016