dog.com Reviews

07/25/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 704 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Jul 14, 2014
    Excellent prices and selection, shipping is always quicker than estimated, great promotionals.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I have been ordering from them since I got my dog. The prices are great and they ship right away
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I would rather do a survey AFTER I RECEIVE THE PRODUCT ... THEN I CAN REMARK AS TO THE QUALITY, TIMELINESS OF DELIVERY AND WHETHER THE PRODUCT IS AS ADVERTIDSED
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Dog.com is a great company to deal with, and I use them as much as possible.
    Love the variety!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I had a difficult time adding additional colors and items. I had to go back to the home page. I am use to clicking make additional purchases and it taking me back to the same category I was selecting.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    good selection of products. would not have shopped without coupon b/c i normally use amazon prime to order stuff with free 2-day shipping
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have never had a problem with them. They do a good job.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Easy website to maneuver. Same product info from other sites, not comparable though (compared to 'wishlist' on AmazonSmile for Villalobos Dog Rescue Center, crates identical but description different (small vs. 'for dogs 20-40 pounds - which would be more descriptive). Thaanks.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    My sister told me about this site and I am grateful for that because I am always looking for a bargin.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Need to organize better. Need more colors for females than pink.
    bigger dog treats
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very functional website, great prices and lots of information about products!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I buy treats and flea control from dog.com because it is a little cheaper than most sources and has the products that I like for my dogs. The delivery seems slow sometimes but the orders get here and are complete.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I would really appreciate more bulk dog treats, such as multiple bag sets of crunchy treats. I have 5 dogs so a little help would be nice. ;) Also, if you could make a Made in the USA section for easy filtering, that would be great. Thanks!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have used dog.com several times now. It's easy to find what I'm looking for and the cost is less than any pet supply store. I always find an additional savings coupon on the internet.It's delivered to my door and my dogs love the food I order. So over-all I save time and money.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    its a great place to shop
    Jul 12, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Lots of good things to choose from and great prices!!!!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I have been looking for a harness that would fit my puppy he is only three pounds and it is hard to find one that is easy to put on and fits. So hopefully what I ordered will fit him because shipping to Canada is not cheap.
    Jul 13, 2014
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    I love the easy use and prices.