dog.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

dog.com Reviews

05/26/2017
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 494 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - dog.com

2016 Winner

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Apr 29, 2017
    I adopted my first dog in October 2016. My main concern is keeping him safe when I'm out of the house. I'm so happy to have found the gates I needed to keep him secure.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    GREAT prices! I hope to be back again!
    Apr 29, 2017
    Was the best price for the product I've been purchasing for my dog for years now. Pricing and availability of the size I wanted is most important to me! When I run out, I'll be back for more from Dog.com! I also purchase from Horse.com as well too!
  • Apr 29, 2017
    easy ordering and had the product at a good price--most sites did not even have what I ordered
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I like the harness I ordered can't wait to get it
    Apr 29, 2017
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Good selection at fair prices.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I was happy with the variety of items and the discount given. I would like to see more items offered for teacup-size puppies.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    So far so good, no problems
    Easy to use good price
  • Apr 28, 2017
    If Dog.com used USPS Priority Mail shipping, you would not charge Hawaii residents and\ outrageous amounts to ship. UPS is HORRIBLE. They charge unreasonable amounts to ship to Hawaii and Alaska. I would buy much more often from Dog.com if you use USPS Priority Mail.Aloha,Sandra Scarr
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Can't figure out why I was charged a small amount for shipping - it is because the dog bed is listed as 19 pounds which has to wrong
    need free shipping
  • Apr 27, 2017
    They said thirty Percent off, then they send a 30 percent coupon and after every thing is ordered they say they can't sale for less than amount posted. Then they say postage is not charged if over a certain amount?? But they get it back in weight charges. You really don't have a choice amount of dog food. I thought well if its postage free and I get 30% off why not. But your total is as much as the other company's I buy from, and there selection is by far greater. Thanks but no thanks.
    Love this store!
  • Apr 18, 2017
    chose this webite over chewy because of price - we will see how it goes. (FYI : chewy does have cool video of the animals with the toys and how they work
    Apr 27, 2017
    One business day late from estimate - delivered by post office -expected on Friday and delivered mid day on Monday. Products are great and our dog is really enjoying almost everything. (I would avoid the cow bone -licked off coating and there it sits)
  • Apr 27, 2017
    Great selections and great prices
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Found new dog food I think my dogs will like.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    great selection awesome prices!
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Was shopping on Amazon and someone recommended this site to make sure that one received the actual brand (prong collar) and for cheaper. My only complaint would be that Amazon has free shipping.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Very glad they carry Mendota Slip Dog Leads in 1/2 4ft or 6ft. They are the best!
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Very easy to use site! I loved the selection of merchandise, and the prices are great! I'll definitely be coming back to shop again, as I have 2 very needy, spoiled beagles!