dog.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

dog.com Reviews

04/23/2018
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 434 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - dog.com

2016 Winner

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Mar 21, 2018
    Shipping is crazyMost sights offer free and would of used amazon but the item I’m looking for was only available on this sight otherwise I would purchase elsewear
    Very good !!
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Easy web site to use. Good choice of products, reasonable prices, Dog.com can give Chewy a run for there money
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Vet recommended Glucosamine for my dog and also the Dogswell food meets the nutritional needs.
  • Mar 20, 2018
    This is my first purchase with the site. I have already recommended it to my mother. Found out about this site on retail me not. Great great prices! Website is easy to use and check out was a breeze! I'm sure I'll be using this site again!
  • Mar 13, 2018
    I purchased 1 couch cover last week. the quality and fit were better than expected so I purchased a duplicate couch cover. Exact same order for my convenience.
    Loved the product so much that I got 2
    Don't share
  • Mar 04, 2018
    Enjoy the product. Price is very good. Packing is TERRIBLE! last two times the Kobs were put loose in a box that was too big. When they arrive the kobs are all broken apart. It would be easier to just buy squirrel food in the bag. Am trying it ONE MORE TIME. If they arrive all broken up again i will quit ordering from Dog.com.
    Mar 20, 2018
    Tired of ordering and having product in crumbles because of bad packing.
  • Mar 19, 2018
    I've always had good experiences shopping with dog.com. I've purchased all of my dogs leashes from them. i love the slip knot leashes. It's hard to find them and when you do the prices on average are $18.00! Best deals at dog.com!
  • Mar 19, 2018
    I was looking on Dog.com and was trying to order a crate for my puppy. they had a wide selection with lots of detail and I will definitely purchase from them again.
  • Mar 10, 2018
    I was delighted to find this bed on dog.com. My dog has one and loves it. The best thing is I am saving $25!
    Mar 19, 2018
    My Lab LOVES this bed. This is the second one I have gotten for him. I was especially please with the fast response and the price. I saved $25 buying it from Dog. Com Thank you...
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Waiting to see.
    love the products
    Mar 18, 2018
    Great price for great supplies.
  • Mar 08, 2018
    I was very satisfied with this website.
    Mar 17, 2018
    The price and availability were great. It didn’t ship as fast as Amazon Prime or Cherry.com but was close. Good buying experience.
  • Mar 17, 2018
    Website is clear and easy to understand
  • Mar 17, 2018
    I was surprised to find this site! I like the selection and the prices, so I'm willing to give it a try!
  • Mar 08, 2018
    The purchase was quick and easy. I will use this site often when I purchase toys and other products for my pets
    Mar 17, 2018
    This was my first time ordering and an item on my packing list was not in my shipment. I contacted the company through email and they offered to reimburse me or send the product out again. I asked to reship the product. I’m still waiting for a response and to see when the item will finally make it to me. Other then that everything was great
  • Mar 04, 2018
    What an amazing website for animal lovers!
    Mar 17, 2018
    Just love your products for my horses and dogs!
  • Mar 16, 2018
    At checkout I am offered further discounts by "Honey". When I click on it, my screen goes dark and I have to quit and start over.