dog.com Reviews

11/24/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 817 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Nov 23, 2014
    had an over all good 1st time experience from the merchant. thanks!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I was looking for bulk item and discovered the auto ship. We'll see how it works.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Prices are great and shipping is fast. Any issues are quickly taken care by customer service.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    dog.com has a good variety of things customer service is great prices are great
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I have been looking for plush bolster doggie beds and these were the most inexpensive ones I found online.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    i was happy with our purchases before so i ordered more from them.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Great variety, easy to work with, and orders are delivered before the expected delivery date. I like working with Dog.com
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Loved this website!! My new shopping website!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Best site for all my pet needs
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Best selection & prices on the net for dog clothing, just wish for better shipping charges.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Very good service, always receive my order in good time
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have been very pleased with this website and will continue to use.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have had positive experiences ordering from dog.com and am excited about my purchase. I was blessed to have a great coupon. WAHOO!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Many items are a very good value, which is why I am a repeat customer.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I was disappointed with the condition of the last shipment. The box was flimsy and two cans were dented. I was refunded the cost of the two cans.
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I have been looking for this item for tow years my dogs favorite toy. she lost it in the house and can*t find it
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    So happy that i found a nice sweater for my little guy maybe he will keep it on velcro does not work on his coats he takes them off about ready to putt snaps on the two he has . Also you have a very nice setup site and easy to complete.
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    My dog had just had surgery and was sent home with one of those cone things. It was huge and bless her heart she acted like we were punishing her plus she couldn't eat or drink without knocking it over. My husband actually found your site and the neck collar you had looked more like what she needed so we bought it and her a new collar since she keeps losing hers. They both arrived together and were just what we asked for. We will def recommend your site.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    I bought an outfit for one of my small dogs and according to description should have fit it doesn't at all but sending back mail is pain in butt so I'm stuck with it