dog.com Reviews

02/05/2016
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 784 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Jan 12, 2016
    I am very happy with the site,
  • Jan 11, 2016
    This will be the 5th dog bed that I have purchased through Dog.com. I have been more than pleased with all of my purchases. I just recommended Dog.com to someone to contact regarding a bed for their Lab.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Easy to shop, good selection, healthy treats, discounts and free shipping are all high in my chart as a consumer
  • Jan 11, 2016
    I liked the selection of items, I needed beds for my three girls and had no time to look at other items so I will be back.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    I have found dog.com to have the best prices on prong collars. Whenever my clients need any dog related items whether its toys, leashes, or any other accessories this site is my go to.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    I was upset that it said FREE SHIPPING, then they charged me almost $20 for SHIPPING. THAT IS NOT FREE!!!!
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Prices were cheaper than amazin and great!
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Lots to love, but coats are not sized for Boxers. If it fits their length it cannot be fastened. Would be nice to know the weight of items like trachea parts so that one could compare value. I have a problem at the moment because I've been charged shipping when the promo said it was free. Haven't called yet, as this survey must be filled out first
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I chose 5-7 day ground shipping and after check out it says 15 business days. That isn't what I asked for and priced the purchase with. Disappointing t learn about the delayed shipping afterward.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    it had exactly what i was looking for at a decent price reasonable shipping cost.
    Prices and service good.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    I ve mostly ordered from horse.com
    Jan 10, 2016
  • Jan 2, 2016
    It is less expensive than the local store where I can find the quality of food I buy for my dogs.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Love shopping your site because I can get the items my dogs like. And with the discount and free shipping, the prices are great. I appreciate being able to see where the treats and contents of the treats are made.
    Jan 10, 2016
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Had asked a question about this product a few weeks ago and never received an answer. Hopefully I like it or it's going back.
    Jan 11, 2016
    Took 3 emails to receive a reply from customer service. Had wanted to cancel order but no one replied to me. Received email that item was backordered. No one could cancel the order. The item ended up arriving the day after the backorder email. Very confusing.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I love the huge selection of everything! Wonderful website considering we live an hour and a half from a large town with a good pet store.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I love the site and will continue to order all my dog needs on your website.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Jan 11, 2016
    I had a hard time finding this toy, and your company was the only one where I could find it. Service was great.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Jan 11, 2016
    Placed order 12/9. Received at least 4 email over virtually a month, saying that my order would be shipped on an ever-changing date. Called dog.com. They explained that they have no control over this, since I'm ordering a prescription dog food, and it comes directly from the manufacturer. They also could not tell me what the problem/holdup was. They also promised to find out and contact me. They haven't. My complaint was that, as an online company, surely they can have better computerized support than this. From now on, I'm going back to ordering from my vet.