dog.com Reviews

05/24/2015
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 689 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Apr 27, 2015
    180 Greenies Petite for $76.47 is the best price on the internet
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I have always had a positive experience ordering from Dog.com. That is why I am a returning customer. We are geting ready for a new Yellow Lab puppy on May 23 and are preparing his new home. We are very excited!! Dog.com was my first choice in helping us with this process.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    am so happy and pleased to come across this web site dog.com :)
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Good product selection and reasonable prices!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I have never been unhappy with any of my purchases.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Product I really wanted was out of stock
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Had a priblem this week on a promotional price that changed when i went to checkout. I returned today and fiund a good promotion and made the purchase. You could have lost me to another website but fortunately i am a loyal customer.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I couldn't access retrieve my password because validation images didn't appear on my iPad.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Was pricing crate items on Amazon, googled size required, dog.com came up - checked out crate sizes, a 30% off coupon had been offered. Looked for the same crate and found it $40 cheaper.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    THE PRICES ON DOG.COM ARE EXCELLENT. I STUMBLED ACROSS THE WEBSITE. I WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE AND PASS IT ON TO MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE ANIMALS. THANK YOU DOG.COM
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I like it will use again!Thanks!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Easy to find what I wanted and love the savings!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    i have been very satisfied with our purchases.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    good products at fair prices
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Thank you for being here...much better choices then pet stores and the quality is just what we need for our Great Danes...heaven chewers indeedie!
    Apr 26, 2015
    I purchased toys.. Only gave then tow.. They were destroyed within mins. No reson to give them the other.. They are Dane pups.. Heavy Chewers. I had called priory I delivery. I would have returned each toy.. I don't think it fair I have to pay to return. I will not be ordering anything else. Very disappointed.ya live and learn.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Price on item very good. if i can find other items at good prices i will continue to buy from you. I like special offers and coupon to help reduce prices. i look for free shipping
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Best prices around!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Good selection of all products. Carries the top brands in important products such as crates and beds, great customer service.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Easy access, user friendly and competitive prices
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    great and affordable fast shipping