dog.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

dog.com Reviews

01/22/2018
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 525 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - dog.com

2016 Winner

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Nov 30, 2017
    I've been very happy with their service...
    Dec 10, 2017
  • Dec 10, 2017
    First time on this website. The pricing was really good, the more you buy the cheaper the price. I like that.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Sale prices were pretty good. Site has a nice look and items are easy to fine. My past experience is that the items will arrive pretty soon.
    Dec 10, 2017
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I like shopping at Dog.com because of the large variety of treats and toys for my pets, and for their competitive prices
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I usually purchase from companies that offer free shipping no matter what size the order is. I do not like to pay shipping. I also only shop at dog.com when there is a 30% or more discount. I have a pet services company...all of these items are gifts and I have a budget. I would buy more items for resale if I received wholesale discounts.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The site was extremely easy to use and bet price out there.
    Great price
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The selection and prices are good but the checkout process is terrible: once you click on checkout there is no going back to the cart and change an item unless you log out and log in again.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I do not know the price for the next shipment. 20% off the regular price or the "best deal". Shopping for deals may be cheaper than the auto-ship.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    During check out, tax should be calculated & shown, not made to be a surprise right before you pay
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I was not happy with the shipping charges that reduced my overall savings on the order significantly. I was charged $36 in shipping.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Thought it was pretty cool to get Pet-Tinic cheaper than other online places!!!But most places I shop online have free shipping....so that was not as good to pay for shipping.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    The technical sizing information on slush suits was most important in completing my purchase during my first time visit to Dog.com. Placing the order as a guest was simple and signing up for an account was optional without additional time completing the same information.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Good site, good prices. We'll see when the product arrives how great it is.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Ordered these coats from you before and love them
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I enjoyed the sales and selections today at dog.com
    Dec 09, 2017
    I got good prices and timely delivery and the products are as advertised.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    I bought the critter nation small animal cage a month ago, love it! I just bought the add on cage. Joy loves her home, she can have more room to play.
    Dec 09, 2017
    Love small animal cage and the add on cage, Joy loves her home.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Great selection and prices
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Great deals and ease of website navigation