dog.com Reviews

11/20/2014
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 813 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Oct 28, 2014
    Great shopping/checkout process. Hopefully delivery is just as great.
    The 25% discount was enough to select the product from Dog.com over Chewy.com
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Prices are fantastic, I hope the quality is equally.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    very easy to find what I've been looking for and I've been looking for a while too
  • Oct 27, 2014
    great priices lots of choices
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Great people at your 800 number.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    When I initially went on the website, I read that my order would be 20% off, plus free shipping if total exceeded $50. So, my order totaled over $50, but the 20% discount changed to only 10%, and the free shipping disappeared. So I contact dog.com over the intenet 20 hours ago, but have yet to receive a response.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    love the beds and prices too. My 3 german shepherds love them. thank you for prices that we can afford
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I love this site. It has everything I need and the explaining you can understand.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    This is a great site for everything I need for my pets.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    The problem I have with your site is on the check-out there is no place to click on "submit order". I don't know if it's just a problem today with your site, but I had to click everywhere on the screen and it finally said,"processing". There was no "submit order" square to click on anywhere!!!
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I tried to buy this item in a Pet Plus store. They did not carry this item. I thought the shipping was a little pricy but since there was a discount it was OK.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Prices are very reasonable
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I absolutely adore this site. All of the products are fantastic and at great prices. They have satisfied, loyal customer for life.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I was not happy that I could not opt out of your saving my credit information. I tried, but it would not click odd. I had difficulty finding the inches neck size of the collar I wanted and went to the questions. They were all about the sizes conversion and not one was answered. I had to scout out the product description to find a conversion chart way at the bottom and I am still not certain that I am buying the correct size. Could be the next higher as your "to fit neck sizes" chart doesn't go along with the rest of the dog collar sizing. I normally buy a collar labeled as 22 inch.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    was way too hard to order...promo code would not work....prices better than the store...but could have gone to store and back with less time and hassel
    Oct 27, 2014
    the ordering was far to hard and a waste of time...should have been much faster
  • Oct 6, 2014
    a really large selection to choose from
    Oct 28, 2014
    it has been a month since I ordered and still haven't received my order my money was accepted right away, I still need the items I ordered for my dogs for the winter nights, ( jackets ) I will never order again..........very dissatisfied
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Dog.com made it easy to find what I was looking for, and was even cheaper then other sites (like amazon and ebay). I was very happy to be able to use paypal for my purchase, which helps me feel secure in ordering from a new website. That I received free shipping was a huge plus too. A friend recommended the site to me, and I am very happy with my experience and will recommend it in the future.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    package was in bad shape