dog.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

dog.com Reviews

08/20/2017
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 451 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - dog.com

2016 Winner

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Jun 27, 2017
    I just think its a little slimy to put out there that I qualify for some promotional rate and I place my order based on the per piece volume charge and by the time you get done doing your math, I owe what I thought I would owe. I hope you don't think all of your customers are stupid.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    easy to look and order , shipping a little high , if I went to a store like Walmart with the shipping not saving that much if at all.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Love the easy maneuvering through the site.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Love this site great prices will be coming back
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Unpleasant experience during the checkout, trying to apply promotional and coupon codes, and once i decided which one i wanted to use, it had already expired. I had to go through google again to find the same website and restart the process to get the same deal again.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    it was the great % off offered that made my choice to go with Dog.com over other sellers who offered this same product.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    It's clear, it's simple, it's easy to order from the website. Prices are good, products good quality.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Jun 26, 2017
    Great leads - very durable and can easily slide to make it the size needed! Thanks!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Easy Peasy
    Jun 26, 2017
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Always have what I want, best prices, ease of purchasing, quality goods. The site allows for USA made only product searches, as a veteran that is really important to me.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I cancel a lot of orders with you because I don't like to pay for shipping. I like free shipping on my orders and if it is not available I will not order from said companies.I will take my order needs to another company that will pay the shipping.It's the least a company can do for their clients that order.
    Fun place to shop!!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    dog .com is a very good site for pet products and discounts.Thanks
  • Jun 11, 2017
    I was fine until checkout because the form said I would receive free shiipping for a purchase over 69 dollars and then at checkout I was ccharged for 5.99 for shipping and my order was over 69. dollars. I didnt like that at all.
    Jun 25, 2017
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I don't have any issues with this site. I'm disappointed in the selection of Motor Mouth dog toys made by Multipet International. There use to be hammers, helicopters, baseballs . . . a great selection for all of my customers with dogs.
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Wish there were more color options in the Roman harness! And free shipping on orders based on weight.. it's hard to spend $70 each time
    Jun 25, 2017
    I wish the Roman harness came in more color options- or patterns.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Dog.com had a product I couldn't find anywhere else and my dog is crazy about it. Very easy to order and the product was well packaged (unlike many companies I have ordered from).
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I appreciate the release mechanism which G9 uses on the leash and collar. I feel more confident that I can extricate my dog from an emergency situation because of that device. A friend of mine was not able to save his dog from a bad situation because he fumbled with the release. I also like the sturdiness of the leash, it fragments less than others we've owned.
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Jun 24, 2017
    I bought a Doggie Box. I know my dogs are heavy chewsers, but they had the Kong tennis ball chewed in half within 15 minutes. The other toy was unstuffed within a few days.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I usually use Chewy.com, but today I was shopping around for my dogs preventative meds. I like the deals you had and the product descriptions.