dog.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

dog.com Reviews

11/17/2017
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 405 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - dog.com

2016 Winner

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Nov 09, 2017
    My daughter had purchased this same item previously, and suggested I get one. I did not comparison shop, but just ordered it. I trust it will be exactly what I need. Thanks.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    Difficult to find just dog coats since every product with the words came up. Otherwise it was an easy experience
  • Nov 09, 2017
    The prices are GREAT and the items are as described. It's so hard to find what you want and need at prices you can afford --Dog.com does this!
  • Nov 09, 2017
    I found dog.com by accident,was looking for toys for my spoiled cocker spaniel.I came across this web page and I was hooked.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I live in Puerto Rico. It is very frustrating and disappointing that I did not find out that some items were not mailed here. I wasted a lot of time choosing the best beds for my dogs (7 of them) just to find out twice you could not ship. A warning should be put on the bed page to not waste time. Very frustrating
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Great price on dog kennels
  • Nov 08, 2017
    All items were clearly described and the prices were reasonable.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Just made first order so I really can't rate you till my order arrives.I will say that my dog has been using this chew toy (squirrel buddy) all his 14 years if life and your discription and usage hints were spot on!
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I️ would like more free shipping
  • Nov 07, 2017
    This is my first time ordering from Dog.com I am hoping to be pleased with my purchases
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I've used this cite before and was very pleased with their quality of the merchandise. I am looking forward to another great experience when the items arrive. i appreciate the customer discounts too because I'm retired too.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    This is my first order. I ordered items that received a high rating. I'm looking forward to seeing how my two little dogs like the treats.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    I order the natural biscuits . They come in 24 ct. I got 2- 24 ct peanut Butter, 3 -24 ct chicken and 2- 24 ct lamb.168 Biscuits. I received 7 biskets! Some one needs to learn how to read your orders. Called DOG and they are sending me my original order. So we'll see how that goes!
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I loved the site, the customer service and the price of my item. My only problem was that I was unable to order more of the product the next day as they were out of it.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    Impressed with competitive prices on dog.com's website. Products were delivered timely and packaged well. Will definitely consider future purchases from dog.com.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    My Dog Jager has food allergies. Acana is the only food he can eat. Its hard to find even in stores and our last online place just lost the contract for Acana. I was worried about what to do when I found out about Dog.Com. Its so quick and easy and I don't have to worry about Jager having an allergic reaction to any other foods.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Good site; however for payment wouldnt transfer to paypal & I tried several ways. Using S7 Edge . I didn't want to change browsers. Also, along the lines of discounts, I was a little put off that I didn't get discounts on things because of "manufacturer" gives me reason for pause. As well as there appears to be many backordered items. No so much interested in online shopping & the wait. I did like the selection & can't say or not if I would recommend because I'm first time. I will see the product & let you know.
    Nov 07, 2017
    I had to cancel one product because it kept getting pushed back. I emailed & was treated kindly & cancelled promptly. I had another order in i kept.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    origin senior is a great product and I always buy it at dog.com due to the ease and they are trustworthy with high standards
  • Oct 24, 2017
    While looking for the Multipet Lamb Chop dog toy, I saw that you stated all styles are in stock. I thought that meant both sizes, however only the 6 inch toy was available, and there was only one toy to choose from. Other than that, I was very happy to find DOG.com. You had the lowest prices, by far, on the dog toys I was looking for.