dog.com Reviews

08/25/2016
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 608 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Aug 16, 2016
    Not a very good selection of e collars but I'm not sure if that is due to shopping thru dream trips in order to get the rovia bucks. I'm learning to shop online more but it's definitely more uncomfortable for me.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    The best deal on greenies ever. Always reliable and easy to use. I recommend to everyone
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I do like to order some of my training equipment from dog.com but it's disappointing that I cannot receive kong products in canada...
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I buy from Dog.com due to the cost of the items that I need. They have the best prices.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Always satisfied with the products and customer service. Can't go wrong with Dog.com !
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I would like to see more high end aquarium products on the site.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I'm really excited to see the doggy box.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great sales and discounts. Good selection of dog collars.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    very well program and a veraty of stuff
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I loved how i could buy my dogs leash and harness for a great price. And how easy this website is to use. Thanks for the awesome prices and my dog Hazel will enjoy her new harness. :)
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Relocating to a different state, and the supplies from this site are going to make the lifestyle transition much smoother for my family, and of course our dog.
    Good quality products
  • Aug 14, 2016
    My first experience. Will see how it goes.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I like the site, but for some reason, a lot of the other products I used to get are no longer available here! I don't know why.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    They have great prices on this site.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    I love their products and so does my dog. They are very efficient and expedient.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Love the prices. Would hope for better photos of products. More in-depth descriptions.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    Choose you site because of the price of the products ordered. Keep them low and I'll keep buying them.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Local retailer wanted twice the price.
    Aug 15, 2016
    The method of shipping was excessively slow and quite expensive considering the light weight of the items.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Great prices on collars for dogs in our rescue!
    Aug 16, 2016