dog.com Reviews

07/27/2015
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 618 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

A pleasure to shop.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    These are the only bones my dog likes that don't make him sick. He has adverse reactions to other types of rawhide but not the salmon skin. He won't even try some of the chews for his teeth, but these salmon skins he likes and he can digest them. He is 90 lb American Bulldog with allergies and I only feed him home cooked chicken, root vegetables and green vegetables. He also gets Fish oil, E, & C vitamins in the morning meal and benadryl tabs in both meals. He needs 2 baths a week to keep his scratching to a minimum. And he is worth all the work because he is also my service animal as I am disabled.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    why are you always out of smartbones? frustrating
  • Jul 19, 2015
    love dog.com, always have what I want or need. Ships in a timely manner. Offers coupons or promo codes.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I obviously haven't received the item yet, but the website was easy to navigate, prices were great and checkout was straight forward.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Dog.com has great products at great prices and ships fast!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    My coupon code for $25 was not applied. Called, but office was closed.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Love dog.com. They have the best selection for dog toys. I have told other people about the website.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases from your company.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    This is actually a house-warming gift for my brother and his girlfriend. So far, I think it's like the Way Fair of the pet world. Very pleasant buying experience!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    This is my second order. The first product was excellent. This second order seems iffy to me. I tried to call regarding return policy; however, since it was a Saturday afternoon their were no personnel available. I was also trying to see if the color I originally wanted was now available.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I do a lot of comparison shopping online. So far, dog.com has had the best prices for the items I have purchased. Free shipping helps!!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    love that I get low prices and all are shipped to me home.......
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I did a search on Yahoo and you where the first site to come up with the product I was looking for and the cheapest in the end.
    Jul 19, 2015
    Tried to contact customer service but they aren't available 24/7 so I have to waite 3 days for their reply on a similar product we already purchased and love.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    by far the best prices around. with 17 dogs, 12 horses, 8 cats, 10 rabbits, will be the only place I shop on line
    Jul 20, 2015
    This is the second order that I have placed with dog.com. First order was all wrong with the size of the item, but could use it anyway. This order was spot on. Thank you.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I really liked a lot of the products I saw. Looking forward to seeing my order when it gets here. The sale price where great. I look forward to order again as I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Very pleased with order! Was little disappointed that only one dog bowl came and that it wasn't available ant longer.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I am ordering dog food for my English bulldog....was referred to me by a friend.
    Jul 19, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    One item currently has a recall on some of their flavors. A note saying that these flavors were not included in the recall would have been helpful.