dog.com Reviews

07/02/2015
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 647 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Jun 22, 2015
    Easy to navigate, appreciated the 25% discount
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Shopping around or the best deal for Orijen and you won. However, shipping and taxes were high and annoying.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Website was easy to use. Just think you should show shipping before payment method is asked.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Best on-line dog/pet store. Great products, good prices.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I used the link from my email to get 25% off. When I looked up additional promo codes on line, I entered those promo codes and it removed the 25%, took off 20% and increased my shipping and handling to $4.99. It didn't even allow me to make a choice as to which discount I preferred. I had to go back to my email to click on the link to be able to use the 25% off promotion.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great prices, easy to shop!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I love their prices, products, promos, reviews, and abundance of information & photos about each product.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Returning customer- always pleased with the purchases quality and timely delivery.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Need more people who use pay pal because you do I ordered from you not Chevys.com. Thank you.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I volunteer for an No Kill Animal Shelter and need all the savings opportunity possible.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    quickest and easiest way to get flea med.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Dog.com has the best prices on Primal Freeze Dried cat food and it is WAY better than any other place online or brick and mortar. I wouldn't be able to afford this food if not for Dog.com. Thanks so much to them for making me able to feed this great food to my cats!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    great place to buy greenies
  • Jun 19, 2015
    happy with my experience
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    My dog loves the cow BBQ cow ears and you can get them in a 50 pack. With 25% or 30% off its a good deal.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    Thank you so much for your great sales! I have 3 dogs that love the gel kong toys and I was able to buy several! The dogs love you!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    convenient and reliable
    Jun 21, 2015
    Completely satisfied!
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    first time user- was a delight - products, service ....everything great
  • May 27, 2015