dog.com Reviews

09/04/2015
dog.com Ratings and User Reviews. dog.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 598 reviews.

dog.com Rating

More About dog.com

Recent Reviews for dog.com

• Aug 25, 2015
    the code for free shipping did not work. makes me a little mad
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Great items at a great price!!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Pricing good, would have been nice if shipping had been free.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I had a problem checking out when a promotional discount disappeared. I emailed them to request the same promotion be reinstated. They got back to me with a code that worked. Very pleased with their customer service.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have used this site twice and highly recommend it for other per owners.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Price for the one product I buy is highly competitive. I do shop other sites, but always find that the Greenies are less expensive here.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    We were looking for a specific Kong dog toy and you had it and at a great price!!! Wonderful!!!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I was frustrated and almost didn't order because i tried another coupon code and couldn't retrieve the 30% off with free shipping. I cleared my cookies and was able to get the code again the next day, but the experience was frustrating, my dogs are going to a kennel for a couple of days and I needed to get my order completed so the items would arrive in time. Overall I love your website.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Very happy with previous purchases and no issues or stories with goods purchased.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Prices could be lower, and I had to hunt site to find gallon bottle of shampoo.
    I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM DOG.COM FOR AT LEAST 9 YEARS, I LOVE THEM
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I will shop & purchase from dog.com if the product I'm shopping for is not available or is cheaper there than other websites I often shop. Most times the item isn't cheaper @ dog.com. Dog.com charges high shipping charges for delivery of any dry or canned pet food, for cat litter, etc. So I usually shop another pet supply website that has a lower total purchase of $49 to qualify for free shipping, & that includes heavier items like dry or canned pet food, cat litter, etc. With 3 large dogs & 6 cats to take good care of, I shop where I get the best prices & almost always with free shipping.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I can always count on a fast delivery and excellant service when I have a question. Great company!!
    Aug 24, 2015
    Good company, excellant service, on time delivery and good prices.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    The prices on line was changed by the time I placed my order. Would be nice to know before checking out.tas
    Aug 24, 2015
    I found what I wanted and it was delievered on time.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    There is no way to modify order at checkout without going back thru pages to get to order page
    Aug 24, 2015
    The dog beds were thinner and not as "cushy" as I expected them to be for $100.00 plus per bed
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I had a problem with an order, and they quickly sent me a monetary gift certificate to use on my next purchase. A very nice thing to do.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I love Dog.com. I have gotten the best toys for my dog, who is very tough on toys. I love that you can get auto delivery. This is just a great site for quality products.
    I love dog.com
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Great site with great prices
    Aug 25, 2015
    They are the go to place for dog products.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love the kwik klip adjustable collars. They are a great product. Wish they made it in other colours. Sometimes items I want are out of stock, but i just check back in a few days and they are available. It's easy to find the items I want, the checkout procedure is easy, and if needed the customer service is great! I will buy from dog.com again, A happy customer! :)
    Aug 23, 2015
    Great product! Easy to use website. I like the occasional coupon to receive a discount on the supplies I buy. I always qualify for free shipping as I purchase a lot, but as I am not in the united states I cannot use that benefit :( I also wish they would offer the kwik klip collar in orange and brown for hunting season!