DogDoorMart Reviews

DogDoorMart Ratings and User Reviews. DogDoorMart is rated 5.9 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.

Recent Reviews for DogDoorMart

• Jan 14, 2017
    First purchase here, time will tell.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Their prices and selection were both great! They had exactly what I was looking for and it was easy to find what I needed. The free shipping and 5% discount was nice as well!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    First time buying from this site. I hope everything is what the indicate it is.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Great priced door great quality Easy site to use
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    The worst experience ever. Could not contact anyone for an extended period to find out where my purchase was. They could not tell me where it was or would astrive.. Purchased on 12/18.2016. When it arrived, package showed it was processed on 12/30/2016.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    I researched this item extensively on the internet and DogDoorMart beat the other in price by quite a bit.
  • Dec 10, 2016
    First time to order. Thanks for good service.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    This dog door seems like just what we need for our dog!
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    The product was what I expected, the delivery time was a rip-off. I paid more for the delivery than the product just to get it when I needed it. And it was 3 days late !!!
  • Nov 10, 2016
    I have not received it yet
    Dec 5, 2016
    Its a nice door. A little pricey and loud when it closes but at least i know if the dogs are coming in or going out. I will weather strip it to make it more quiet. I guess i was expecting trim to come with it, my mistake. Its a good quality door i am happy.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Nov 11, 2016
    I was confused about getting notification from another company about a purchase on my credit card. It did not say DogDoorMart, or say what the product was. I spent quite a bit of time figuring out that it was probably the dog door purchase (same price and date). I don't like being confused, so was a little irritated with the whole process. I like these gun dog doors and prefer to buy directly from the producer because he is so nice on the phone. He was out of the door I wanted, so I purchased from dogdoormart. I might buy again from them, but really didn't like the confusing notification of a mystery purchase from a company/website I've never visited or purchased from.
  • Oct 29, 2016
    shipping cost are totally out of line
    Nov 28, 2016
    product and price ok - but shipping fees of $80 plus dollars turned into $120.00 plus dollars by the time it arrived . what was the $80 all about if we had to still pay $40 plus at our end?
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Oct 28, 2016
    I am trying to return this item because it does not fit the opening in my door. It was advertised for big dogs so I thought it would fit the preexisting opening and it does not. I went to the post office to return it and they were going to charge me $50 for the return. I then called customer return who told me that they are going to charge me for the return shipping because it is my fault that I didn't check the measurements. I told them that the door is advertised for large dogs but they did not care. I am now waiting and waiting and waiting to hear back from them if they are going to send me a shipping label which I must purchase. It has been about 3 days. I check my email everyday to find out if and when and how much this shipping label is. If I wait much longer they will not take the door back at all. The unfortunate thing is that the door looks like it is of good quality and I want to buy the door for extra large dogs. I checked the measurements this time and spoke to my handy man who said it should work. I will never use paezz again And I mean never. Maybe you can help me. Thank you. Linda Dowd