DogtraStore Reviews

07/06/2015
DogtraStore Ratings and User Reviews. DogtraStore is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

DogtraStore Rating

More About DogtraStore

Recent Reviews for DogtraStore

• Jul 6, 2015
    I love my dogtra collars
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love your IQ PLUS remote trainer. Have owned mine for two years and now am buying this one for a friend. It is so nice to have peace of mind when our dogs are off-leash. We own a horse riding facility and thiscollar allows us to take our dogs out into the woods and field with us as well as correcting them from being un safe around our horses. I also love that it is 100% waterproof. Our dogs love to swim and even the controller went in by accident one time! Thanks so much!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I purchased one for my dog and now my mother-in-law wanted one for her dog.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Easy to use, quick checkout. Would definitely buy from again
  • Jul 4, 2015
    easy to use
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Condense the check-you screen so you don't have to scroll down to see the entire page.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    this product turned our German Shepherd from being an animal I was thinking of getting her to be the best family dog we could imagine.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great store lots of great and helpful products in training a dog
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I had visited it a few times before making the purchase today. My dog trainer, Karen Singleton recommended your products (purchased M302). She let me borrow a different model 175NCP for the time being for one of my dogs.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    So far so good!! I have owned a collar for 6 years, very happy with it!!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great shopping experience! :)
    easy shopping experience.
    great training devise
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Pleased so far. Purchased batteries for the M300 previously as was part of training school.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I have several collars and a variety of other electronics from Dogtra (remote launchers, bark collars, etc...) and I really like them. I have been happy with the products and customer service.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Good options on shipping and good quality products
  • Jun 27, 2015
    products are great ,I've chosen this product over ? .company made electronic componets from auburn Indiana and I'm not interested in magazines
  • Jun 21, 2015
    first purchase. came to me recommended by chat person that jumped on the web after seeing me looking
    Jul 2, 2015
    good quality
  • Jun 13, 2015
    My e fence was an early e fence. I saw no guide at all how to buy replacement parts for it at this site. I bought a new collar last week, it has a different plung in fitting and doesn't fit my charger. So I had to buy a new charger. Don't know if receiver will be compatible with my original trasmitter. Not impressed with the dogtra site. I buy a lot of on line products. Would rate this site towards the bottom.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Trying to coordinate my old eFence system with current replacement parts was frustrating. Battery still available but collar was not. I finally gave up using website and sent an a help email. Once Amanda contacted me things became easier.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    only tried it this time it worked ok
    Jul 3, 2015