DogtraStore Reviews

04/23/2015
DogtraStore Ratings and User Reviews. DogtraStore is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 114 reviews.

DogtraStore Rating

More About DogtraStore

Recent Reviews for DogtraStore

• Feb 11, 2015
    I have bought items for my husband and our bird dog ( britany spaniel ). They swear by dogtra hunting and dog items so that's what I will buy !
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Wish there was no sale tax, as found on Amazon. That would have made my purcahse quicker.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I used a Dogtra product for 15 years and been very happy with it.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I was looking to replace the batteries in our dogtra collar. I found your website online. It was easy to find what batteries I needed to order. I had mistakenly gone to a dogtra outlet website first; it wasn't as helpful and the prices weren't any lower.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I have been purchasing dogtra products for over 20 years and have been very happy with everything I have purchased.
    Feb 8, 2015
  • Feb 1, 2015
    good selection and easy to navigate website.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I have heard nothing but great reviews on the dogtra collars. Highly recommended by many friends. Looking forward to using their product.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    I never received a return email from support, or a receipt of thebpurchase. Works great, just the tracking and receipt problem.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 4, 2015
    no response to repeated emails and phone calls have never been able to reach a person by phone and left several messages requesting call backs that never happened
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    Very poor customer support...don't order international
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I have researched Dogtra's dog collars in the past. I was impressed, but never purchased due to costs involved. This time, the cost was not as important as the quality and reviews. I am confident I have made the right choice.
    Feb 8, 2015
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I have a 7100H training collar and this order was for replacement batteries for it. I've recommended dogtra to several folks who've asked me about training collars.
    Feb 5, 2015
    My expectations were met
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Simple process, excellent item details, will recommend.
    Feb 10, 2015
    Amazing experience!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Dogtra has some of the finest products available. The DogtraStore made shopping easy and although I already had a good idea as to what I wanted, I appreciated the ease at which I could locate exactly what I was looking for and I liked looking at other offerings on the website.
    Feb 12, 2015
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Have to wait until I use the product to make any comments.
    Feb 1, 2015
    Haven't had enough time to use enough to rate how satisfied with the performance of the collar. I am not impressed with how the collar goes on & off...wish you had a clip in mechanism rather than a belt closure. Difficult to find the right hole each time especially with arthritic hands and a moving dog.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Great Product and replaceable battery is a great option.
    Feb 2, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Was referred to us as the best location for a shock collar for a large wondering dog.
    Feb 4, 2015
    The collar has worked very well on our 75 lb labrador retriever and created a realy effective control for off leash walking without the risk of the dog taking off on his own.