DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

04/18/2015
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2815 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.
DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the premier online retailer of professional do-it-yourself pest control, termite, lawn and garden products for homeowners and businesses. Let our friendly staff guide you to the right products to treat pest problems on your own. Save up to 70% over traditional pest control service when you do it yourself!
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

• Apr 18, 2015
    Good people, will explain anything you need to know. I send people to them a lot.
    GREAT SITE...CAN'T GO WRONG.....JIMBO
    Thanks God we have DoMyOwnPetsControl.com is always helps
  • Apr 18, 2015
    easy to find product and check out.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I plan to order other products in the future, thank you
  • Apr 18, 2015
    very excited about trying this product. I haave been told by a professional that it is very good.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I was happy to find the product I needed, and surprised to find it at a very competitive price, with free shipping.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Great site and easy to order. One stop shop for all of my pest control needs. i will no longer have to drive store to store to find what I am looking for.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Was highly recommended to me by a neighbor . Like the fact that you could pay thru paypal.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    You indicate "free shipping" but when checking out and paying you indicate extra charge for Hawaii. Should do that up-front. Otherwise, fine stuff.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Found everything I need. Free shipping - great. Thanks !
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The product I purchased worked as stated and I will check this retailer when needed.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Love using the site and ordering needed pest controls. More economical than in town stores. At times same products, much cheaper through you. Also love FREE SHIPPING, as the store locally is 15 miles from me.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I found several coupons online but they didn't work. Too bad. But I do like your prices and free delivery and the speed. Thanks
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Save money by doing yourself
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Very complete selection of pest control products. Was the best I could locate through web searches.
    Apr 18, 2015
    Was very satisfied with experience dealing with DoMyOwnPestControl. Shipping was prompt and arrived on time.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    the shipping charges is too expensive
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Moving between screens on your site could be confusing.
    Apr 18, 2015
    Customer service was exceptional at helping me find materials to deal with my pest problems.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    The best company to order chemicals from. Delivery is always on time. Always have the product that I am looking for in stock
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    great deals, timely delivery no hasel ordering product I will return to site when nessasary for future needs.