DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

07/22/2014
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4279 reviews.
DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the premier online retailer of professional do-it-yourself pest control, termite, lawn and garden products for homeowners and businesses. Let our friendly staff guide you to the right products to treat pest problems on your own. Save up to 70% over traditional pest control service when you do it yourself!
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

2013 Platinum

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

felt an ease of use.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Good products and delivery. Always a good experience.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great information for first-time DIY pest control.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I've found your products to be very effective in elimanating insectssuch as fire ants, termites and cockroaches around my place.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Reliable pricing and shipping and the products are better than what you can get locally
  • Jul 22, 2014
    this is my first time using you guys, i own an extermination company in souther california. This was very quick and easy. assuming everything goes weel with shipping, i will be very inclined to use your service again
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving these products. The cost is substantially less than a termite company, even when adding my labor.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have used viper for years and can not find it in any of the stores that use to carry it.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This is my first time to shop here , so I really have no opinion as yet.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    We were recommended my a friend, who let us use some of the Roach killer, it works amazingly!!!! This website is a life saver!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very good information on web site to determine product to buy!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am happy that you have such an informative site and I hate paying high prices to a company for what is really a simple procedure
  • Jul 16, 2014
    would like concentrate for tank spot sprayer/for japanese beattles
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Love their fair prices and usually free shipping! Very helpful and courteous customer service. I will use this
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    It's too soon to know what the results will be with this product. The Termite situation is real bad. We're remodeling and are spraying all around the bottom of the house both inside and outside of the walls. When completed we will trench the perimeter approx 4" deep and apply the recommended amount of product in trench then apply product to the dirt the will go back into the trench.