DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

02/21/2017
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 986 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

2016 Platinum

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

• Feb 02, 2017
    First time purchase after discovering cluster flies in my attic. Heard product was a good solution to dealing with them quickly to avoid them flying away to another hiding spot.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Appreciate having the MSDS and product labeling available on line. Spent a lot of time educating myself and comparing products that I had not considered before
    Feb 02, 2017
    Some confusion on the out of stock item being delayed in shipping.That item shipped before, and was received before the other items that were in stock.
    purchased before vert satisfied
    Smooth quick transaction
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Good site, easy to find what I was looking for. Price was the best online and certainly better than local businesses.Also liked that there were complete instructions for product use and reviews from previous customers.
    Feb 02, 2017
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Best products on the market
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Everything falls on how well your product works with combating my pest control probably. Will keep your company in the loop. PS, I'm technically the spokesperson for product usage. That being said "My word is my bond".Regards,
    Very good product
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Easy site to use. Fast purchases
  • Feb 01, 2017
    I enjoy the product I purchase from the website but most of all I appreciate yhe rapid delivery to my home at no cost.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    that's an excellent product to kill bed bugs.
    Feb 01, 2017
    Awesome products
  • Feb 01, 2017
    Works everytime !! Affordable!!
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I am very pleased with your company online setup and your people that you have working for you are knowledgeable, professional and very easy to speak with, thank you !
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Reasonably priced
    Jan 31, 2017
    I noticed one product of three I bought was $13.00 cheaper at another store.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    This is my first time ordering, from this company.
    Jan 31, 2017
    This product was refer to me. I have not used it as of yet I am waiting for to see so more ants.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Good price. Easy to checkout.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Been ordering from DoMyOwnPestConrol now for at least 3 years and never any issues. Great Company!
    Thanks
  • Jan 04, 2017
    I purchased sterifab from a local pest control merchant, but I came across this website and seen that I could purchase it much cheaper and pay no shipping fees...that's a bonus. After reading and researching this site, I've learned that sterifab is not all that I need to combat these beasts. So I've purchased a bed bug kit. I will write another review after I use it and see results.
    Jan 31, 2017
    This product is certainly better than the highest dollar store brand. We tested once and the bed bugs ceased tremendously, we would see one or two crawling on the wall, and we seen little tiny babies on the box spring of our mattresses. We treated again seven days later using the sterifab in between, and Im keeping an eye on things very closely and I haven't seen anything yet. We will be treating again tonight. I will write another review in a few weeks