DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

08/27/2014
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3875 reviews.
DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the premier online retailer of professional do-it-yourself pest control, termite, lawn and garden products for homeowners and businesses. Let our friendly staff guide you to the right products to treat pest problems on your own. Save up to 70% over traditional pest control service when you do it yourself!
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

2013 Platinum

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

• Aug 15, 2014
    I have recommended this product to my family and friends and all say it is the best product they have ever used.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    THEY HAD ALL I NEEDED RIGHT HERE, WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Thank u very much your website is very informative and im very satisfied with my experience I hope this helps me with my pest issue.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    saw it on google. gave it a shot
    no comment first order
  • Aug 14, 2014
    first time purchase. it was a great and easy expirence. I will refer yor web site to other bussiness owners in my Circle of friends
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I looked up a Coupon Code and it was not applied to my purchase. It gave no expiration date so I tried to use it . It was a waste of my time.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Every Tim I went checkout, the quantities ordered DOUBLED. I ordered 2 and it kept changing to 4. Just to test I logged out and started the order over again. Sure enough it changed from 2 to 4. This is either major in coding OR done deliberately done hoping I would not notice. Please respond to complaint to reassure me. Thanks.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    easy to search what you are looking for offering multiple choices and even give you product label to print and SDS sheets
  • Aug 14, 2014
    gracias por sus productos estoy satisfecho con el resultado
    Hope it works!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    A convenient site for information and products
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Products should be listed in terms of strength and when to use
  • Aug 14, 2014
    This is the second time I've ordered your products. I have no complaints. I ordered bedbug products on my first order and have not seen any more after using your products. This purchase is being used as a backup. A just in case I missed any. The only question I have is Why I never receive and discount coupons?
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I really don't have any.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    This product does what it says it does...kills scorporins
    Aug 14, 2014
  • Aug 2, 2014
    As a first time user, I had a good shopping experience.
    Aug 14, 2014
    Very impressed with company.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Good stuff, great prices.
    Aug 15, 2014
    I would like to speak with someone about the product. I read the bag caution and instructions and it has me worried that someone could be harmed if they touch it as well as it getting into my water supply because we have well water and this is going into the ground.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It was recommended that I use Sedgehammer for the Nutsedge in my yard. I have my fingers crossed. I googled sudgehammer and found your site. Prices were reasonable and shipping was free!
    Aug 15, 2014