DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

02/07/2016
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 473 reviews.
DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the premier online retailer of professional do-it-yourself pest control, termite, lawn and garden products for homeowners and businesses. Let our friendly staff guide you to the right products to treat pest problems on your own. Save up to 70% over traditional pest control service when you do it yourself!
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

2015 Platinum

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

• Dec 3, 2015
    i like the service is quick and easy thank you..
  • Dec 3, 2015
    I think your site is very good and very thorough and your prices seems to be the best, but I needed help through the chat line today and Stacey just disappeared in the middle of the chat and never came back or answered my question. That was very disapointing.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the only source I've found that carries a variety of insecticides that work on pharaoh ants,crazy ants, and fire ants.
    nothing to say
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Your site was very easy to use and to very little time
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Good site; easy to use.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Can't wait to try products. Reviews were awesome!!! Ordering wad a snap!! Loads product info and comments. And I got free shipping!!!
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I had been looking for a good product hopefully this is the product for me.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Best price n product ordered
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I have been ordering from Do My Own Pest Control around 7 or 8 years and their service is pretty fast After so many years doing bussiness with Do My Own Pest Control ,I think i should have some consi derattion in giving me some kind of percentage discount
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Dec 2, 2015
    I am very impressed with my shopping experiences with DMOPC.com. Easy to locate the product I needed - Efficient check out / order process - Reasonable pricing - timely shipping : All are what we all look for in online shopping. The product has long since proven itself to me, and it's great to have a site I feel I can depend on.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I was happy to find the web page that sells to the public. The feedback was all I needed to see to feel confident in my purchase.
    Dec 3, 2015
    I bought this and it worked wonderfully. I even took pix of the roaches eating it...even off the applicator. I have told everyone about this product and would order it again if I needed it.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Dec 3, 2015
    I LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN GET WHAT I NEED FOR MY B&G GUN AND PARTS AND PESTICIDES.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    great service and i love the help with chemicals information
    Nov 30, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    The video about this product explains very well, like it.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Dec 2, 2015
    Purchased Eaton Duster. Product was damaged. They sent another. The second was more damaged than the first one. I need this product asap, so I bought another elsewhere. Customer service was responsive the first time. I'm still waiting to hear back from them on the second time.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Your website is a bit hard to find things on. I don't really want to set up an account.
    Dec 1, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    I was looking for an ant killer for leaf cutter ants. I learned online that fipronil works well for this application and I was able to search products containing it. This made it quick and easy. Great job!
    Dec 3, 2015
    Smooth transaction. Shipped on time, well packaged. The product did the job as advertized.