DoMyOwnPestControl.com Reviews

03/28/2015
DoMyOwnPestControl.com Ratings and User Reviews. DoMyOwnPestControl.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2224 reviews.
DoMyOwnPestControl.com is the premier online retailer of professional do-it-yourself pest control, termite, lawn and garden products for homeowners and businesses. Let our friendly staff guide you to the right products to treat pest problems on your own. Save up to 70% over traditional pest control service when you do it yourself!
Circle of Excellence - DoMyOwnPestControl.com

DoMyOwnPestControl.com Rating

More About DoMyOwnPestControl.com

Recent Reviews for DoMyOwnPestControl.com

• Mar 27, 2015
    I have been purchasing from them for the past 2 years and have been pleased with all products and excellent delivery ties.
    Quick and easy ordering
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate and offered many products as well as shipping options.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    A very good site for business items
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I have ordered this exact product from you before. I love it, it is confindence to know that it will work everytime I use it.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    great quick order we will see what product does.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    What makes DoMyOwnPestControl stand out is that it provides valuable information/education and quite an effective array of products to match a client's needs.
    My Go To site for yard and garden chemicals/treatments
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I was able to find the product I wanted very easy at an affordable price. I will share with a friend.
    like it alot
  • Mar 27, 2015
    first time so far so good
  • Mar 27, 2015
    This has been the best product we have used, 3 bottles will go to my siblings, they love it too.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    found on line and been using ever sence
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I appreciate the information and advice provided for different products. It's nice to have some guidance when deciding what to buy.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    i will know more when pest are gone.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I have purchased products from you , primarily anti roach poisons , and have been extremely satisfied . The results were better than achieved by a pest control company hired to do the job .
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I can not buy 1 bite locally, your Gladiator bait is the same price and twice the strength. Trista was very helpfull with answering question.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Trying a new product for my misting system. 1st time buyer here. Nice, straightforward website.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Easy to do business with. Very competitive prices.
    Mar 27, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I use it to find organically approved pest management options for my small market garden. I am happy with the selection and this being the second time I ordered from them have not had any problems.
    Mar 27, 2015