Double Header Reviews

04/18/2015
Double Header Ratings and User Reviews. Double Header is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.

Recent Reviews for Double Header

• Apr 15, 2015
    I love this store. Amazing products and the service is always great.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Quick and easy purchase!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    loved everything large variety
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Please !! Sent to Israel for a reasonable price
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I had a fantastic experience. Everything was easy to find and simple to buy.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I would like to see a bit more patience, generosity of time, and friendliness from your online representatives.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    love my purchase hope it comes soon !
    Apr 11, 2015
    i was actually very upset , to be honest. i ordered a skirt which they said was in stock and then - idk - 'changed their mind' i guess ? and i ordered tights ( it said that it was tights ) and then they give me socks. the only thing they got right was the shell i ordered. ok. this was very upsetting because i loved shopping at double header and i thought my online experience would be the same. i guess i was wrong. sorry.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    it is good
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Excellent selection, a little more expensive than the sites I usually use but they were sold out of what I usually buy
    Great website. Ill be back
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    something I ordered ripped and twice they sent me a replacement!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    The website would not let me check out my stuff.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Love the store! :) recommend it to everyone!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I liked the layout of the website & ease of finding everything
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I like the product
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Great store...great selection...great prices!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    It would be helpful if description of skirt length is listed
  • Mar 17, 2015
    For such a large order I submitted of $300 I requested a coupon- perhaps 10% off and was denied. Happy with their selection.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    I usually am very happy with the products and service at Double Header, however this time I ordered two items and after 5 days I received an email that they are sorry they cannot fill my order as they do not have enough inventory to do so. They are so sorry and they realize this is unacceptable so they will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks. I realize that things happen, however usually when these things happen other retailers will give a coupon or a percentage off on a next purchase. Here, they just sent a beautifully written apology letter. Now, what do I have from that? I don't have the merchandise and I think as a compensation for something they were responsible they should at least offer something, not just a letter.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Glad there is a site like this so friends of friends who have cancer can do what they can to help them.
    Mar 24, 2015
    The friend I sent it to was very pleased to receive it. Liked it a lot!