Dover Saddlery Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dover Saddlery Reviews

06/24/2017
Dover Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Dover Saddlery is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2530 reviews. Last rated on 06/24/2017.

Dover Saddlery Rating

More About Dover Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Dover Saddlery

• Jun 24, 2017
    Please make shipping more affordable. 18.99 for a shirt is very expensive. If it wasn't on sale then I would not have bought it
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I like the wide selection of products and price ranges. Prices on Closeouts are excellent!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I have children and the breeches are a gift for my 27-year-old daughter. For completeness, you can add an option for children above 18.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Always easy to order and usually have what I need.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Hi, today I was looking to purchase a lot of the show essentials but when I got to the boot I wanted they did not have my size in stock. So I looked at the other boots that were somewhat reasonably priced and they didn't either. Then I was looking for my show coat and they didn't my size. I ended up buying a different brand that was more expensive.
    Love return policy
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Dover Saddlery provides quality products. I would like to see better definitions of sizing codes in some of the products listed. I will continue to shop at Dover. I've purchased boots and horse equipment from Dover and am quite satisfied.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    the live chat was very helpful
  • Jun 24, 2017
    My daughter loves Dover products for her and her horse!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Dover saddlery is the best!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Dover has a good selection, easy to order.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    wonderful customer service and selection. I'm ordering a used saddle through your site which I didn't even know was a possibility I"m very excited!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I have used Dover before and I have always had good experiences. I would like to have a discount for memberships in USEF and USDF. Is that possible?
    Great website!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I was offered a 10 percent discount when first logging in but then it wasn't offered at checkout.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Dover is always awesome. Please keep up the great work!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Honestly your shipping charges are ridiculous. I order from Dover as a last resort because your prices are the same as everywhere else but no one except this company charges shipping over $75.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    always have a good experience
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Hard to go back and forth to view produvpcts from cart to website.
    Jun 24, 2017
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Charging $7.95 for shipping of an electronic gift card is criminal. I want my shipping and handling fees returned to me