Dover Saddlery Reviews

08/31/2014
Dover Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Dover Saddlery is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1057 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2014.

Dover Saddlery Rating

More About Dover Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Dover Saddlery

• Aug 30, 2014
    Have found a beech I like. Re-ordering to replace worn-out breeches. Other clothing items are useful and bought because they are are good price break.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I wish shipping wasn't so expensive! Ten bucks for shipping a saddle pad in my opinion is a bit ridiculous. But colors and products are quality but I do look elsewhere to purchase my items to avoid shipping costs.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I LOVE Dover and am thrilled you opened a store in nearby Austin. My only complaint is that I primarily shop here for my daughter. When it comes to items for myself I typically shop at Smartpak since they have a great section of items for plus sized riders like myself.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I was very disappointed by the shipping costs for two fairly light items. I needed the items and they were available at your site. If Smartpak had them I would have purchased them there.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    shipping is high for thi sitem.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love dover's service and selection but it would be nice if dover offered free or reduced shipping at a certain price point like smartpak, valley vet and others do. I am not going to get a Dover visa for reduced shipping. It drives me to search dover's competitors who offer free shipping before any purchase.
    I like it
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Website is impossible to navigate. I had to do online chat twice. Search bar did not pull up children's helmets, gloves and belts. Had to search through pages of adult items. Catalog I was referencing did not pull up item when searched. Shipping prices should be discounted when spending over 100
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Need better searches available. Sort by size, women, men, children...
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Dover is my favorite website for horse related items. I have not ordered in a long time because I am not as active.
    Love this store
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Lovely company...terrific service...great catalogs...very dependable! Thank you.
    Very polite and knowledgable
  • Aug 29, 2014
    you need to provide more free shipping opportunities, and better return shipping options...
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Dover Saddlery is a good site to buy equestrian products on; however, the shipping is quite slow. Otherwise, Dover Saddlery is great!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Shipping from Dover is always slow and overly expensive. I normally purchase elswhere as a result of this. With today's technology, there is no excuse for taking more than one day to ship an item (leave your premisis). SmartPak puts Dover to shame with speed and cost of shipping. Would buy from Dover most of the time if shipping and shipping cost were reasonable. Selection and product quality are always very good.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    This is last thing I will buy from Dover. The only reason getting this is cuz can't find elsewhere. Their shipping times & fees are outrageous!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I'm very happy with Dover!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    when I went to the check out I checked the shipping address same as billing address I still had to fill out the info at both places
  • Aug 29, 2014
    What keeps me from shopping at Dover online more than other tack shops is the cost of shipping. SmartPak and StateLine offer free shipping options where Dover's shipping price continues to rise with the more money you spend. The only reason I bought from Dover today was because you had everything I needed that I couldn't find elsewhere.