Dover Saddlery Reviews

09/03/2015
Dover Saddlery Ratings and User Reviews. Dover Saddlery is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1012 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Dover Saddlery Rating

More About Dover Saddlery

Recent Reviews for Dover Saddlery

• Sep 2, 2015
    Shipping needs to be cheaper.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    only problem i seem to have is the drop down menus for sub-catagories disappears very quickly...usually before i can make a selection!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Customer service was very helpful when I called.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Shipping rates for clothing seems high.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Gosh I wish I would get some kind of discount for being such a prolific purchaser...
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Excellent products at competitive prices.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I was a little surprised by the shipping/handling cost. $12.95 to mail two shirts was higher than I anticipated. It makes sense to charge that for larger, heavier items. Is there a chance that you would offer regular First Class mail? That would come in around $5 +/- for small purchases like this. It would make me more likely to return to this site for these frequent, smaller purchases.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Your shipping charge is way too high. Especially when your main competitor offers free shipping on orders of $75 and more.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    your shipping cost is too high. try free shipping over $125.00.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I would have purchased more if I had found the english bridle that I was looking for. I am looking for an english bitless bridle. Not many options.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I think Dover should have free shipping or a set shipping charge for purchases over a certain price. Also it does take over a week to receive an order and that is frustrating But overall the quality and return process is excellent
  • Sep 1, 2015
    LOVE the closeout prices!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Dover Saddlery has the absolute best return policy and their prices are the lowest. Both are the main reasons for shopping with Dover besides the quality products! I highly recommend them for everything horse related.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    need to have a stored shopping list for easy reorders. this WISH LIST is rediculous, too hard to access.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Shipping costs were very, very high.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Muy conforme con los productos que he adquirido. Cubren mis expectativas, espero que la calidad sea la que espero.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I really would like to see Dover offer free shipping by shipping items to local stores and having us pick them up. It is quite rare to pay for shipping these days and I shop at stores that offer free shipping instead of Dover if they have the product I want.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I like receiving the special emails. That is what prompted me to order this product I had been waiting until it went on sale.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    wish i had known to order by 1pm for 2 day delivery-not net day to start 2 day. My usual ordering experience is to order by 2pm for shipment that day.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Received my shipment and an item was missing. Not to mention the item I did actually recieve is busted. Every time you zip the zipper on the boots it pops open. Didn't expect much as I ordered a cheap pair of boots. But also didn't ecoect them to be busted the minute I got them.