Dr Lin Direct Reviews

Dr Lin Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Dr Lin Direct is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 6 reviews. Last rated on 05/13/2014.

Recent Reviews for Dr Lin Direct

• May 13, 2014
    I really enjoy and simple steps from items selection to checkout at Dr Lin Direct. The generous 20% coupon has encouraged me to make more purchasers from Dr Lin Direct than any other skincare websites. The international shipping options provided by Dr Lin Direct is relatively low as compared to other online skincare suppliers.
  • May 12, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    Took 2 weeks to get purchase ready to be sent out. That was way too long.
  • May 7, 2014
    Trying to place this order was impossible. I could not use my credit card because it kept saying that the addresses for card and home did not match up. I tried many times to correct my address which had my street address listed twice. At this point I have no idea if it has been corrected. I finally paid through paypal. It would certainly be nice if you had a phone number so I could talk with a human being.
  • May 6, 2014
    May 14, 2014
    The order status is still in processing after 8 days it's placed. Always very slow response while trying contact with u by email.
  • May 2, 2014
    Good range of items
    May 21, 2014
  • Apr 26, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    The only method of contact is email, no phone. I sent 2 emails asking for delivery information - to which there was not response. It took 2 weeks for delivery, but I did notice the order was sent on a one-day delivery.