Dr. Leonard's Reviews

08/01/2015
Dr. Leonard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dr. Leonard's is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1660 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

Dr. Leonard's Rating

More About Dr. Leonard's

Recent Reviews for Dr. Leonard's

• Jul 31, 2015
    very user friendly place to shop
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Have heard about them for life and at this time I desperatly need chair covers. Thank you for being there for me at resonable prices.
    NONE THANK YOU
    i love there products
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love Dr Leonard's and Carol Wright great prices and products...
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The best place to shop in a reasonalbe and best prices compared to other retail stores.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    As I have gotten older I have found more products that interest me from Dr. Leonard's. Some I have even purchased.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I think the prices are very resonobel and most the product are great.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    easy and most things are nice
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I resent having to pay for insurance for items lost in transit.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    the "DOC" is always my go to place for certain items, especially ones i can't find other places
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I am able to get things at Dr. Leonard's that I would have to run all over town to find. It is conveient.
    Always enjoy the Dr. Leonard shopping experience. Thank You
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I purchased these items for my mother and originally seen them in the catalog sent to her. I like the catalog and your website, also some of the products you have listed are unique. Some items seem over priced for what they are though.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I'm buying this cushion for my mother, who is less mobile than she used to be. I've never seen another one like it. It looks much more comfortable than some of the others we've tried. I'm hopeful that this will make her more comfortable and prevent pressure sores.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I am totally satisfied with your great service
    good items and prices
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I enjoy every catalogue that comes to see new items or missed items!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have done bussines with Dr. Leonards before I like the company very much,and I will buy from this company again I notice that at the end of the survey you offer magazine I don't want the offer.Thank you
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I like your prices, but shipping prices and handling charges are a lil high! That is why I waited until shipping was free before I ordered.
    Jul 30, 2015
    This was my first time ordering, and I will order again. I was pleased with my purchased.