Dr. Leonard's Reviews

01/15/2017
Dr. Leonard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dr. Leonard's is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1165 reviews.

Dr. Leonard's Rating

More About Dr. Leonard's

Recent Reviews for Dr. Leonard's

• Jan 15, 2017
    I have bought from Dr Leonards before by phone and this time internet and I am happy with the merchandise! Will shop with them again!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I have always been satisfied with Dr. Leonard's. no problems ever.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    i love order from dr leonard has alot stuff to help u and nice clothes and the pricesis afordable
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I was planning on shopping for one item and found two more that I needed for an aging aunt. I was also very pleased that the site participates with Ebates.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    am hoping that my payment plan is not too expensive. am very excited about the products I ordered and the prices of them.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Well I was looking f or the hurricane lights, buy 1 get 2 free. They are out of stock. But I got my catalog today. Then I tried to order the tactical light and it is also out of stock. I ran the shipping department of an essential oils company, and I was never out of stock.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Dr Leonard's has what are sometimes hard to find health products.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    CATALOG ALWAYS HAS LOTS OF GOOD ITEMS TO PURCHASE.
    Except for 2 of the things i have ordered i have been very fine with my orders
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Don't have an opinion until it arrives.
    Just love this company.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I like the product order the shoes all the time.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Love the catalog it's easy to read and the prices are fair shopping with dr. Leonard
    Jan 14, 2017
    Great stuff to look at and buy.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I always get the things I need at a reasonable price
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I really like Dr Leanard....everything that I have ordered I use. My last order was the Gotham cookware . love love them very much. Look forward to cook meals again and this is important. Was disappointed when my 1o dollar coupon did not show up when I checked out. Otherwise very happy dealing with Dr. Leonard. Thank You
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I had a bit of difficulty getting through the order. I had to redo the order about 3 times. Perhaps because it was ordered first the day after Christmas. It took me to the second day to get it right . Just realized that I had ordered before from the catalog but from a different address. .
    Jan 14, 2017
    It was very comforting to find what I need since I am facing new health issues in my life.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    The only problem I have is that I would like to delete the charge for guaranteed shipping and replacement.
    Jan 15, 2017
    The order took more than two weeks to arrive and one item was out of stock--possibly because of the holidays.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    I do not like how long it takes to get my stuff ship to me when I place and order it takes almost two weeks.
    Jan 15, 2017
    The item I purchased was way too large.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Jan 14, 2017
    For $50.00 I got junk. The lumbar pillow was a joke, the windshield cover was a joke, didn't even get it on the windshield, the elastic strap with hook on it ripped right out of the seam and the seam came apart when I took hold to stretch the elastic. Didn't even get the elastic stretched very far. The black socks way, way too small for a man.