Dr. Leonard's Reviews

07/05/2015
Dr. Leonard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dr. Leonard's is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1782 reviews.

Dr. Leonard's Rating

More About Dr. Leonard's

Recent Reviews for Dr. Leonard's

• Jul 1, 2015
    When I have needed help by calling they hsve been very helpful.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I need items ordered was glad to find them at this price.checkout was fairly easy.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I enjoy the magazine and what it has to offer.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I like the uniqueness and the usablity of the items. They are very helpful for health resons I lik being able topay a little at a time so people who need this can afford to get it.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    No comments until I get merchandise.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I trust Dr Leonards in knowing that I will receive a safe. quality product at a reasonable price sent to me in reasonable time.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Wish you had hair clippers but otherwise great experience
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Very easy ordering! Much more than a lot of companies. I do a lot of online shopping as I am partially disabled and this WAS one of the easiest transactions I have made in a good long while!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Dr. Leonards has difficult to find products in a convienent catalog format online.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Dr. Leonard has some great deals and there are times I find things I am looking for, that other sites do not have
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I had a cart full of items and when I proceeded to the checkout, the cart was empty. I had to go back and select all the items again.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love the selection of different types of products. I have been very satisfied with this company and the products.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    So far they have some of the things I want.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have been highly satisfied with my products and highly recommend.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    He usually has some things I am looking for and most things are what I ordered but some things don't work right
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I am not too crazy about having pop ups for other delas on shipping from you site.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Easy to use website. Too many ads (i.e. join this or that , go here for discounts)