Dr. Leonard's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Dr. Leonard's Reviews

05/26/2017
Dr. Leonard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dr. Leonard's is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 960 reviews.

Dr. Leonard's Rating

More About Dr. Leonard's

Recent Reviews for Dr. Leonard's

I enjoy the catalogs.
  • May 05, 2017
    Easy Shopping, Great merchandise, Good prices and timely shipping
    Very satisfied
  • May 22, 2017
    I enjoy getting the Dr. Leonard's magazine as I am getting older, I can appreciate the sales items.
  • May 22, 2017
    NO SHIPPING CHARGE IS THE BEST THING THAT DRAWS ME!
  • May 22, 2017
    Your product selection was varied and reasonably priced. I ordered from you some years ago and I'm glad to see you still around. Please continue to send me the catalogs. Thanks.
    very good system
  • May 13, 2017
    Have been buying from this website for years and have always been satisfied.
    May 22, 2017
    Product, although labeled for my size foot was undersized.
    GOOD SOURCE FOR MISC. ITEMS
  • Apr 29, 2017
    I look forward to delivery of produces. First time user. WEb site was user friendly. Looking forward to ordering again.
    May 22, 2017
    The items are only average quality. However, the price is right.I think you sold my name as I'm now getting more and more catalogs. I'm not happy about that! You need to ask before giving out customer's information.
  • May 22, 2017
    My order was easy to find price was right product was very out line.Will recommend this sit
  • May 04, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    quality of clothes very disappointing
  • May 22, 2017
    I like dr. Leonard because most their prices are reasonable, and I can buy now pay later, but I don't like the return polic I paid 7:99 to return a item that cost 2:99, redicollist, and I ne'er got a discount coupon.
  • May 22, 2017
    You have items I can"t get anywhere else
  • May 22, 2017
    I really enjoy shopping Dr. Leonard's both online and catalog.
  • May 22, 2017
    I order at least 1 of these a year. But it seems like they don't hold up. But I need one to pick things up off the floor.Grabber
  • May 11, 2017
    This was a truly wonderful shopping experience. ! ! ! This is my first time with Dr. Leonards' and I definitely want another catalogue, and will COME BACK ! ! ! How did I NOT KNOW how to catalogue shop online ? ? ? We live in a big city, and even going to the closest mall (2 miles away ) is a major thing. My spouse is a disabled veteran, so you can see what that's about. I used to make many of my own clotes
    May 22, 2017
    I had no idea there was a catalogue and online service like this. Needless to say, I'm THRILLED. My spouse is a disabled veteran, and I am a partially controlled epileptic so even though the mall is only 2 miles away, it's a gigantic hassle to go there. I PROBABLY would have purchased additional items, except that this was my first experience with "Dr. Leonard's."
  • May 22, 2017
    I like shopping I can't get out much
  • May 21, 2017
    Excellent display of items. Fast and simple ordering procedure. Always there to help customer with problems concerning order.
  • May 21, 2017
    I enjoyed looking through all the items on sale. This made my day, I love bargains.I will pass this along to my friends.