Dr. Leonard's Reviews

07/24/2014
Dr. Leonard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dr. Leonard's is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1663 reviews.

Dr. Leonard's Rating

More About Dr. Leonard's

Recent Reviews for Dr. Leonard's

• Jul 21, 2014
    Useful items at great prices.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Dr. Leonards has a wide variety of products you won't find elsewhere.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very good quality off all merchandise I have ordered
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I like the quality of the products
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great online experience prices are awesome and cheap will surely buy again and tell friends
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love your web site. I love your wide variety of products, and your full description of these along with reviews when available.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    hard to find and quality items are generally the norm
  • Jul 20, 2014
    its very easy to look around for what you want and then add to cart and submit order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have none at this time.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have none at this point
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Some things I have purchased do not work, very disappointing. I thought I would try again one more time.
    Every thing is fine
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have been receiving the magazine for quite some time. My mother has ordered from the magazine in the past and has been very satisfied with her purchases. I expect that I too will be satisfied.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    If the quality and safety of this product is up to par you have just got a new customer. My parents are both elderly and my father is disabled. Safety/convenience products such as this are expensive locally.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    It's funny. I was going to shop at Carol Wrights, and I would have spent considerably more money, but they wouldn't take my codes as registered, so I went back to Dr.Leonards and fortunately, they had a lamp.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Yes, see previous page
    Jul 21, 2014
    The items I ordered were even nicer than described. I am enjoying the use of them and will make future purchases.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I have never had problems with ordering from dr leonard it is a good company to deal with
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love the convenience and the quality of items I've ordered.
    Jul 20, 2014
    This pair of shoes are cheaply made, not worth $30.00 which includes shipping.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    It would be nice if more of your men's shoes selections had more extra wides offered. We could only fine one selection (Dr. Scholl's Walking Sneakers) that met that classification. Many men have wide feet. Just an observation...which is what you wanted.
    Jul 20, 2014
    It would be nice if more shoes were offered in the extra wide. It would have given us more alternatives. Happy to get what we did and we ordered a second pair in a different color to take advantage of the find.