Draper's & Damon's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Draper's & Damon's Reviews

04/25/2017
Draper's & Damon's Ratings and User Reviews. Draper's & Damon's is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 70 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2017.

Draper's & Damon's Rating

More About Draper's & Damon's

Recent Reviews for Draper's & Damon's

• Apr 23, 2017
    always satisfied.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Styles are mostly too old-looking for my taste.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I like their catalogs. The sizes order fit. I do most of my online shopping at Draper's & Damon's.
    Apr 22, 2017
    I usually have a great dealof satisfaction when ever I order from D & D . Of all the many orders I've placed with D & D I think I've only had to return items on 2 different occasions. I think they are one of the best online companies that I've dealt with.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I could not find the length of the Petite Short pants, I know the regular Petite is just a little long but I don't want my pants length to be at my ankles.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    I buy a lot from your catalog but once or twice have had to return and it cost a lot to return. Sometimes that makes me decide not to buy. Also, I did not see how long it would take for you to deliver today's order. I didn't see it anywhere. However, you are perfect in every other way.
    Apr 22, 2017
    I love everything about D&D except the cost to return items. I don't do that much but when I do it doesn't seem worthwhile to keep ordering from you.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    The front of my BEST OF SUMMER 2017 - Issue 1 says "25% off your entire order PLUS FREE SHIPPING, see back cover for details." The back cover says USE CODE D4201. Expires 05/15/17. I tried three times to apply the code but was told each time that the code was invalid. Had I not needed the outfit for an event at the retirement home where I reside, I would have cancelled the order and throw away the catalog. Why do you say that on the catalog but not permit it to be used? Very disappointing! I have ordered many items from you, but no more.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    The color of the dress showed a very light gray but when I received it the color is a very DARK GRAY. Nothing like how it was shown. Very disappointing. The style and fit was nice but color very off. Not sure what to do with purchase because dress was not cheap but need I it to wear to my granddaughters wedding very soon.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    from my first order I found the quality 0f product to be very nice but sies were not consistent. One item was too large and one item too small for the exact same size.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Almost all the clothes I wear are from D&D Miss the store in Fairfax. I moved
  • Apr 14, 2017
    nice variety of clothes for older women
  • Apr 13, 2017
    First time to order. Hope it is good. Price seems good and hope product is.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Kept jumping back to the top after a close look of an item and had to scroll back down again
  • Mar 23, 2017
    The clothes are stylish and have many color choices.
    Apr 10, 2017
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I love Drapers&Damons however this PM it was hell to check out. I should have had one order instead of 2 but the wed site was not cooperation
    Apr 09, 2017
  • Apr 09, 2017
    I enjoy wearing the clothes I have ordered from Draper's and Damon'sOrdering online is easy.
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Used Promo Code D4197. Received FREE SHIPPING, but no 20% OFF on entire order. Why? Can you honor the 20%?
  • Apr 08, 2017
    My experience was ver good, but I think shipping charges should be reduced or eliminated.
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Wonderful ctothes. Have never been disappointed in any items I have purchased over the years.
  • Apr 06, 2017
    My biggest problem is your turn around. It seems to be several weeks to receive my orders. I think they don't leave warehouse fast enough
  • Mar 18, 2017
    could not get the promotion code to work. Had to call customer service for assistance.
    Apr 05, 2017