Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

10/21/2017
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 24721 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2016 Platinum

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Oct 21, 2017
    Have been ordering from them for a long time.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I wish when it comes to brands related to fish that you would carry more AQUA CLEAR or HAGAN products. Also larger canisters of fish food...a la TETRA
    Excellent site.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Excellent choice for prescriptions. I love having the 35 pound dog food delivered to my door, and it costs less than Petsmart.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Search function on site works better if you know product name and model. Drop down menus less helpful. 25% off and free shipping were major factors in placing order. Checkout seems like it takes extra 2-3 screens than most online retailers. Wanted to order part for small filter and could not locate on your site, but buying new filter was not much more than cost of the one part.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I love drs foster and smith website. I highly recommend them.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    I own two large dogs--Akitas. I have been ordering from Drs. Foster & Smith for over 10 years. Their service exceeds expectations. My orders usually arrive even earlier than I anticipate and there have been no errors over the years.Recently, I have been purchasing my heartworm medications, which requires a prescription. This last order required a new prescription from my vet, who did not respond. Working with staff at Drs. Foster & Smith the problem was resolved and a new prescription issued. They couldn't have been nicer to work with and went beyond to insure that the new prescription was issued.Their website is very easy to use and their product selection and availably is super. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best for their pets.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    Very satisfied. Love the LED light for aquarium. Great price.
    Have always had positive experiences with Drs. Foster & Smith
    Oct 21, 2017
    I am very happy with my Drs. Foster & Smith order.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I always appreciate Drs Foster and Smith. I do tend to look locally first, but often find that selection limited. DF&S, along with their sister company LiveAquaria are my primary goto when I cannot get reasonable products and prices in my own area. I've not yet ever had a problem with their product lines.
    Product Details were not the clearest but I think I found the right item
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Trustworthy company. Great customer service, fast shipping, great prices and selection
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Always feel I get the best products!
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Very good web siteI just wish your gift certificate have much longer expiration date
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I did not know the Kong Dental came in 2 sizes. Had I known, I would have checked at a pet store to find out what size we needed to replace our current one. I hope we ordered the right size, as our Lab loves playing fetch with his.
    Oct 21, 2017
    The Dental Kong we purchased was the LARGE, as we have a large Yellow Lab; however, the one we should have ordered was the REGULAR, and the order page did not show the size by inches. The one we have is twice the size of the one we replaced.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    I have purchased from Drs. Foster & Smith for several years and am always pleased with their service.
    Oct 21, 2017
    I always am pleased with drsfostersmith.com.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I have been doing business with Foster & Smith for over 25 years. I have NEVER had a bad experience. All products do what they say they will do, they arrive timely and te staff is wonderful. All questions are answered. I would not shop for pet products anywhere else for any reason.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I had a hard time finding a good quality ferret food that was not super expensive and that fit my ferrets needs due to the vet recommendation. Dr Foster & Smith brand food was the best fit and my picky ferret ate it! It also had everything my special needs ferret needed! It was the perfect fit. I also was able to get a large quantity instead of having to buy multiple bags and mixing them. I am now trying the dog food and the auto shipping. I have high hopes and believe it will work great!
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Nice catalog and I will continue to order from you. Thanks
    Oct 21, 2017
    Everything went as expected! Will order again when we need more products! Do you have liquid dog vitamins?
  • Oct 21, 2017
    have always had good experiences