Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

08/22/2014
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 16660 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2013 Winner

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Aug 22, 2014
    My dogs love your sweet potato wrapped in chicken and I am now trying some of your horse products
  • Aug 22, 2014
    great website. i´ll for sure come back.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love the products, but can you carry Connectin in granular form?
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I could not recall my username or password, and a recent computer crash lost this information for me. But DFS has no mechanism to reset & send a new pass to me if I can't remember my username! Most sites will simply send to my email. Worse, I accidentally created a new account...for the very e-mail address I've had a DFS account with for *years*. So now I have TWO accounts on the same email address...Because their site won't send a new password to my email address, all because I cannot recall my username. Arrrrrgh! Terrible.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    It has been a pleasant experience
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I did like see your products, but I trying to get online to finish my order, and I almost gave up, but my dogs will need place to stay doing the day and when we travel. I receveing my medical alert dog, and I found this one the best one ,plus all the previews, I do hope (Hamlet) my dog will enjoy it.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    40% - 60% of the items I wanted were out of stock.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Called customer service line before placing order. Very helpful, answered all my questions knowledgably.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    site would not allow me to sign into my previously created account, so completed order as a guest wanted to send 1 item to a 2nd address, site would not allow me to do that, will now have to wait for item to arrive and send it out myself
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Always satisfied. On one occasion, during the chicken shortage, not only did they call me personally to advise the status of my order, but went out of their way to keep me informed and ultimately found another food item I could replace the order that could no longer be fulfilled. Personal service? Yes, I will be a forever customer. Their products are always fresh; my three dogs and any foster dogs I have had in my home are always happy with their treats! Chicken fillets and chicken wrapped fruits are the favorites.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great products for do much less then you pay in the stores.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Luv them. Always have what I need.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I like this company, I've used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I cant find anywhere else that's beats your prices!!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love this sight! Great prices for my pets! Thank you!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Good selection of products and good prices
  • Aug 22, 2014
    We use to order all the time when we lived in Maine but this is first time since we have moved
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Coupons expire to quickly I checked my e-mail for any sales and did see one and I tried to apply the code and it said expired or invalid (3658668)is the one I tried to use
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Thank you for making it easier to get my dog's ointment.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Thanks for the ease of ordering! :)
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    This is my third time ordering from Drs.Foster&Smith.I'll order some more things from the company as I need to. The on line ordering is very easy and the things I order come on time.The one time I had to return something there was no problems at all. Great company to order from and there products are very good.(my fish love there food)