Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

02/05/2016
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 14247 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2015 Platinum

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Feb 5, 2016
    youre about the only folks that carry these liners
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Great selection of products-- especially health-related such as vitamins... more options than Amazon and easier to find/navigate the options!!! By qualifying for free shipping, it was an easy choice even though I'm an Amazon Prime member.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    They have the best prices and a big variety.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have been a customer for years and years. Since the sale(merger,buy out or whatever you want to call it) the prices have seemed to increase on just about everything. The heartgard I purchase regularly has gone from 5.62 to 6.66 per unit.-about 19% increase.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    They are the place I turn for anything I need for my dog or cat !!!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I already own one of these and am ordering it as a birthday present for my son. I have been very satisfied with this feeder and had to get a new cardinal ring as my original one broke. The company replaced it at no charge. It truly has been squirrel proof which is great as I can hardly keep it filled for the birds. This is my first order with Doctors Foster and Smith and I was very happy with the ease of using the site. I use Pay Pal and it was easy checking out. The free shipping and save code was instrumental in my purchasing from this company as this is a rather expensive item and the savings matter.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    When selecting a Dasuquin product there are too many variations listed in one column. It would be easier if the tablets, soft chews and MSM or not MSM were separated into main categories. I made the mistake several days ago of ordering the soft chews without MSM when I really wanted the MSM. Now I have to order the ones with MSM.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I belong to Milwaukee aquarium socetiey! 2 years ago your company give our socity product to hand out at our swap meeting and it was a big hit. I have 30 fish tanks going right now; i'am also the manufacter liason for our club, and any help you can give to our club. Is very helpful. thank you !
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Surprised to see SAVEMORE additional discount
  • Feb 5, 2016
    As always shopping was easy, and I was able to find and purchase what I was looking for.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    The checkout did not go smoothly. In Microsoft Edge browser (Windows 10), the shopping cart stopped working. Each item I selected just replaced the previous item. So I switched to IE. In that browser, the shopping cart worked, but it wouldn't recognize a gift certificate I have, and when I tried to get chat help, that bombed out.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    your coupon/ savings state "15% off regular and sale items" Advantix has been at the same price $60.99 for months and you say the coupon SAVEMORE has already been applied. No it hasn't, big come on and it would be nice if your are investigated for false advertising. Time for me to shop else where. You also don't state that you will now be charging tax.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Competitive pricing and great product info. delivery is good too
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Very happy with price & quality.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    i wish i get a bigger discount the more i buy as i have 40 cats that i rescue and have at home. i have rescued over 500 and pay for all bills myself you have been the best price i found to give good prices
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Super easy site to use. Great product selection Lots of reviews Was educational to shop
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love Drs. Foster and Smith. They have quality products. I trust them to supply products that are safe for my dog. Thank you!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    No problems ordering what I need. Easy to place orders.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Love this pad. Have three newer ones now and use all three. Have two outside feral cats that like to curl up on these pads in a protected area to catch a few winks. My indoor cat also likes the softness and warmth it offers.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    my bottle of omega oil was broke and leaked out. Ithought there was more than one of the himialaynan chew.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Always come back to Drs. Foster & Smith for purchase after checking other on-line stores.