Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

05/24/2015
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 14397 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2014 Winner

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• May 24, 2015
    Extremely pleased with your products. Products are usually delivered before the stated time frame.
  • May 24, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with Drs. Foster & Smith. They also have great articles and suggestions. Sometimes, their pricing seems a little high, but I try to watch for sales or specials. Overall, I think they're great.
  • May 24, 2015
    I wish you could ship it to me faster. When I choose the Economy shipping, it takes way too long.
  • May 24, 2015
    I have often ordered from Drs. Foster and Smith while living in California. There products are quality as are the personnel to whom I have spoken.
    tHANK YOU FOR MAKING PET CARE AFFORDABLE
  • May 24, 2015
    First purchase this year since having to euthanize my 15 1/2 year old Lhasa Apso last Labor Day weekend. I was also having health concerns and didn't want to look for a new pet until winter ended and I was recuperated. Just got an urgent call to take in a rescue who can't get along with other dogs but is perfect in any other way. Needed a quick place with no other pets or Molly was headed to a kill shelter since she was aggressive to other pets in "her" home. I fit the bill even though my house is in total disarray being remodeled. Molly is still injured from her last fight with another Wheaten and now I'm in the process of getting her all set up with new things. I'll be back regularly for some time to come as I never want to be dogless again!
  • May 24, 2015
    love Drs. Foster and Smith!
  • May 24, 2015
    best ever , keep doing what your doing.
  • May 24, 2015
    The coupon info was very confusing. After copying down the number, I didn't see any reference to it until the last page of ordering. I almost cancelled the order, as I never pay full price for this expensive product. Also, when I first entered the product info(Joint Care Premium Plus Tablets for Dogs), the size I needed (120 tbs for big dogs) wasn't even listed. I had to search the site by re-entering all the product info.
  • May 24, 2015
    Best prices for the pet medications I use
  • May 24, 2015
    I have always had a good experience when ordering.
  • May 24, 2015
    One of the sites that is easy to navigate, more products for our family, good prices, fair good selections..
  • May 24, 2015
    I like buying from Drs. Foster & Smith. I have no complaints and neither do my budgies
  • May 24, 2015
    good prices esy on line shoping
  • May 16, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    My only complaint is the use of those packing peanuts. They crumble into dust and were all over the products and I had to take the box outside to empty it, then vacuum in the house where I first started to open it. If this had been winter and there was static electricity, I would have had to use a wet cloth to get the peanut crumbs off of the products. They just made a mess!
  • May 14, 2015
    I am a believer in ordering from Dr. Foster & Smith because of curtious help, promptness in shipping, and variety of items available. I just passed on your catalog to a friend of mine. I told her she will be satisfied with your company.
    May 24, 2015
    Always satisfied with my orders.
  • May 11, 2015
    I was very pleased to find the K9 Advantix which we usually buy from our vet at such a good price.
  • May 7, 2015
    Last purchase from this company, I purchased the same item as this order but did not receive the three extra filters as advertised.
  • May 2, 2015
    Nice selection of products, easy to order, and most important of all "free shipping."
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my orders in the past. I prefer to order like this rather than go to pet store.
    May 24, 2015
    My favorite way to get most of my pet supplies.