Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

07/03/2015
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 13904 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2014 Winner

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Jul 3, 2015
    Site was very easy to use.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    good selection quality products easy to communicate with
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Our dogs love the "chewies" and the price is better than what the vet office charges.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have always been totally satisfied with the products I have purchased from here. What's more, my pets have always been satisfied. The ease of ordering online is quite impressive. Thank you so much for the exceptional quality of your products, the fair prices and the ea iness of onlne ordering.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I was sent a gift certificate #2201516009 for $10. Site would not accept the certificate.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I had never heard of this product until my niece mentioned them to me. did a google search and this website was the first one I came to and checked it and some others but this one had the best price.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    There should be a place to put in your PetCo reward card since the companies are linked.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great place to shop for flea tick control and Xmas gifts and treats
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Prices are considerably lower than chain pet stores. I have always had a good experience ordering from Drs. Foster and Smith. I like the free shipping option when ordering over $49.00 worth of merchandise.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I like that you are now marking your treats that are made in the USA. I would love to have you not have any made in China because I will never buy them.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The item I originally ordered was out of stock and I received a call informing me of that. This was very much appreciated so I could place another order. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Would be much better if Drs. Foster & Smith reduce free shipping minimum to $25.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have purchased Drs Foster and Smith products over the years and i have always been very satisfied!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It's the first time I've used the site and was easy to navigate and purchase what I needed. I was referred by a sibling who has been ordering from you for some time and reccomended you. I've just adopted a mature dog and expect in the future I'll be visiting/ordering from someone on a regular basis. If I'm happy with the service, quality, price, selection of products and secure/speedy delivery then I'll be returning, probably for a long time to come.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    very pleased with product thank you
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Would appreciate some effort to hold the line on prices. I have multiple pets and I would never want to give them up because of $$.
    Jul 3, 2015
    The Seattle Slickjer Raincoat is a great product, but does not come in enough size choices.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I wish it was easier to repeat an order. My order history is right there when I sign in but there is no way to say "Repeat this order."
    Jul 3, 2015
    I would really appreciate having a way to repeat a past order. The website keeps track of past orders but doesn't offer this feature that I could find.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    You have products that no one else carries. Quick rep once to orders.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great place to find good products at good prices, especially if one lives in a rural area and shopping choices are limited.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    The site was a disaster today. Very slow, timed out several times, didn't keep an accurate record of what I was placing in my cart. I stuck with it and finally got thru because I wanted several items that I have only been able to find at your site. I have never had any problems before but today was not pleasant.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I had a terrible time on the website the day I placed the order. It wouldn't let me select things, didn't show me what things were in my cart, wouldn't show the items I clicked on. I stuck with it because they are the only site that sold the sweet potato chews that I wanted. Everything else about the order was fine but I was very frustrated by the site that day.