Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

01/28/2015
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 16256 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2014 Winner

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Jan 28, 2015
    Please include a spot for saved credit card info.. would be so handy just to click and order.. Thanks
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Very reliable supplier. I only had one major issue in the past due to a manufacturer but the customer support was excellent and the issue was resolved.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Handling of Credit Card Info. and Update could be improved - on website !
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Sometimes you have a product that does not show from a name search, however, if you click on a similar product it shows. Eg Glycoflex III mini chews for cats don't show up, but can be found if you click on Glycoflex II for cats. This is frustrating. As a customer who places large orders, I think it would be appropriate to automatically offer coupon discounts beyond free shipping. (eg shipping is free for $49 + yet I spend $100 - $150 and get no further coupon.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have always been completely satisfied with all purchases & ordering experiences with this company.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have now ordered several items for my husky/border collie mix on the recommendation by my parents who use the company often for their many dogs. If I have had any questions or the product turned out to not be the right fit for my dog, Drs. Foster & Smith were quick to assist me in returning the item and getting me the appropriate one along with answering any question that I have. All the products I have purchased have been durable and of great quality.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Everyone I have spokento has excellent customer relation skills, and I thoroughly enjoy ordering from here.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have like all products that I have ordered from you.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I love this website! A orally go to for us with all of our dogs needs.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I always end up at Drs. Foster & Smith for unusual and specific pet needs. Their selection AND pricing is so much better than retail chains. Thank you, Doctors !!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    The product is very good.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    You may not share this info. It is for data use only.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I would have liked to be able to find out if and when I have auto delivery . I could not find this on your site so I am not sure if your site is the one I signed up for auto delivery or not.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I've been satisfy with anything I order from Foster & Smith.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I can always count on the products being shipped quickly and safely.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I love the products. I shop several times a year. But I sure get tangled in the user name and password. For some reason it always trips me up. I am usually just trying to fill a request and it can take half an hour or more. All my fault? Maybe. But then, maybe not. I am home bound and must shop online. So I will try to get this figured out.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Love Drs. Foster & Smith!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    not my first time ordering from drs. foster and smith. satisfied each time, will order again in the future. will recommend to others.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    best products for the cost