drugstore.com Reviews

12/21/2014
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 190 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    My daughter told me about. Glad she did. Can't get around by myself and online shopping is awesome.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I really enjoy shopping on the website.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    problem with 2 bottles of cough syrup ordered at the same time. One's attached measuring cup was detached from the bottle and at the bottom of the packing box. Other bottle's cup was attached to the bottle, but neither one had the protective seal, which I know is part of the product's packaging because I have purchased it also at a regular store. The zoom in does not work on all products. I have found it difficult to select cosmetics w/o using a zoom for color purposes. Color section pallets do not always match the color in the zoom reference guide. Which is right?
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Have used it for sometime. Really neat store
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I can always depend on The Drugstore to have what I need.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices and products, always ships in a timely manner!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Lots of selection. Convenience. Free shipping.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I used pay pal. Whay did I have to "log into" your site after I logged into paypal. At that point you should have all the info you need. Check out takes too long
  • Dec 16, 2014
    convienient especially combined with Shoprunner 2-day shipping
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I enjoy this site because I can shop for FSA only items.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was a little surprised when the minimum order to receive free shipping was raised from $25 to $35 a few months ago, as this makes buying what I need more difficult.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Believe my ratings say it all!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    your prices could be a bit less than other on-line but am so used to using your shop that I keep using as - I'm disabled and willing to pay the extra for the items for the delivery to the door. there's always a box for coupon but I have never received one all these years. Product availability is also rather poor.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love drugstore.com. They have all the hard to find items.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I always go to their website first, but often cannot find the brand I am looking for - however, I order everything I can find that I need - I like it when they have sales and I can order less expensively than at the local drugstore.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very convenient and easy to use
  • Dec 10, 2014
    It is handy , sometimes less expensive, and generally get items quite fast.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    The Amope packaging said it was electronic, however it is battery operated. I was disappointed in that and the batteries were half dead and I had to replace them.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    A very good source for items not always available locally.
    Dec 14, 2014
    An excellent source for items that are not readily available locally
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Quality products at excellent prices. Love shopping @drugstore.com.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Very good prices and product availability. Will most definitely continue to shop drugstore.com. Thank you very much for being here.