drugstore.com Reviews

09/02/2014
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 208 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    I LOVE shopping at Drugstore.com! I have ShopRunner and I have saved over $100.00 in NO SHIPPING CHARGES (I LOVE not paying any shipping) because Drugstore.com has ShopRunner. ALSO, Drugstore.com has excellent prices, lots of sale items, and TONS of Instant Coupons on top of everything else!It really doesn't get much better of a shopping experience! Thank you Drugstore.com :)AJS
  • Aug 30, 2014
    My mother has Alzheimers disease. Using Drugstore.com is great. We order her incontinence supplies online and they show up at our door. Could not be easier. The prices and free shipping -- outstanding!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I rely on drugstore.com for many products. The timing and delivery are always amazingly prompt and this process keeps me out of the health/beauty aisles of stores where finding what I want is not so reliable. Time saved is highly satisfying!!!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have trubble logging on to your web sight. sometimes I miss your sales
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have no complaints. In all areas Drugstore.co serves me well.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very expensive shipping
  • Aug 27, 2014
    it is confusing. Certain discounts don't include the vitamin class I need. I can't figure out pricing until the exact moment ordering is completed. You have to scroll way down to see where u r in the ordering process.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I like shopping on Drugstore.com most of time I find what I am looking for at the competitive price. I also like that drugstore.com participates in shoprunner program, which gives me 2 day shipping every time. I also like the shortest processing time when I buy here.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great shopping for items not typically found in many drugstores
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I hate when products I have ordered in the past are discontinued. This was the hardest order I have put in! It took way too long, esp finding the coupons and then having to double (and triple) check the order.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Usually I feel so satisfied and always recommend DR.com to my friend, I think there are some points would be better in the future: 1.The description of the product with more details and pictures. 2.The analysis about order history.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Nice to find what your looking for!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great variety and prices. Enjoy the special deals. Extremely fast shipping. Love this store!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I shop the drugstore because it is quick and easy. I can find pretty much what I want and shipping has been free. It is easier than going to town.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    A good merchant. Recommended.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    being in a semi-remote area, ordering products is efficient and time saving.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    Shipping was a problem this time. The delivery arrived three days AFTER the package tracking indicated it had been delivered. I think it went to the wrong address and was then kindly re-delivered to my residence. However, it was left on the front porch of the house up front as opposed to my request for delivery to the back cottage. All of the order was complete. The prices were good. Good products.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    fantastic job, received last order very quickly
    Aug 24, 2014
    Great job on delivery of product, plus quantity and quality of products.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with Drugstore.com
    Aug 26, 2014
    Products perfect as usual.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I find it so easy to order from drugstore.com! I hate the big box stores who typically have the best prices so ordering online is so easy. Plus, I have found products I like and can't find in stores around here or have been discontinued--drugstore.com has it all!
    Aug 26, 2014
    Love drugstore.com--easy to use, great variety of products, fast delivery. Have ordered several times and will order again.