drugstore.com Reviews

05/31/2015
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• May 31, 2015
    Great site easy and fast delivery great prices love this site
  • May 31, 2015
    The best value for what my mother needs.
    I like this website.
  • May 30, 2015
    I depend on drugstore.com for many of my drugstore needs. Great values and customer service!
    I enjoy the purchase
  • May 30, 2015
    Why do you make soe products uneligible for shoprunner?
  • May 29, 2015
    the past few years I have been shopping with Drugstore.com I find them to be an excellent company (this includes their personnel). I like shopping at Drugstore.com.
  • May 28, 2015
    I am a resident of an assisted living facility and have no way to go to the store.
  • May 28, 2015
    I order occasionally from Drugstore.com (a couple or three times a year) for items to be sent to my daughter living in Las Vegas. We have found this to be a very convenient way to help her with her living expenses.
  • May 28, 2015
    Love drugstore.com! I order probably once a month, much more selection than the local drugstore and saves the hassle of driving or going to multiple stores.
  • May 25, 2015
    Free-shipping!! Sometimes I wanna to buy small things and it's only free ship over 35. So I gave up.
  • May 25, 2015
    The prices and selection are excellent. Orders usually arrive very quickly, and I always know that if there is a problem (which is rare), it will be corrected quickly.
    May 31, 2015
    Fast delivery & quality items.
  • May 25, 2015
    I always use drugstore.com for our household needs. They have good prices and a large selection's. My orders are always expedited quickly.
  • May 25, 2015
    I find it very convienet
  • May 23, 2015
    I live in rural America and it is sometimes difficult to find products that I want. You have made it easy for me!
  • May 22, 2015
    they offered an additional 10% off for an automatic ship of product. When I entered then information to do this no additional discount was given so I removed the option. I can wait and shop for sale prices myself.
  • May 19, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Drugstore.com is perfect in every way , I'm 100% satisfied , john from Maple Shade NJ.
  • May 16, 2015
    Great prices and free shipping for purchases over $35 is a plus.
    May 24, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    Drugstore .com Carries the products I need at a great price.
    May 25, 2015
    I always find new products I need at drugstore.com.
  • May 11, 2015
    Experience was good, but shipping charges are a killer. I cannot sign up for automatic reordering until I know how long these products will last me. I suffer from allergies and these were prescribed by doctor as safe products. The rest I have purchased locally and through Amazon.com--free shipping! Thank you.
    May 26, 2015
    It was an easy and convenient shopping experience. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's just that I don't pay shipping at Amazon. In the future maybe you could do a similar type of membership for people that depend on certain products . Thanks!