drugstore.com Reviews

02/12/2016
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Feb 12, 2016
    Greatly appreciate the site and service. It's difficult to find the item I purchased in retail outlets, and the cost is usually higher.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I love shopping on drugstore.com. This time I discovered GNC products cheaper than the store. The best thing is getting the delivery sometimes as fast as the next day - thAt is quicker than I could get to the stores to buy the products I order on drugstore.com.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Please carry more toddler hypoallergetic formula.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    DRUG STORE IS EASY TO SHOP AND QUICK DELIVERY THE PRODUCTS I ORDER ARE VERY GOOD.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Sorry product and site are fine, but I do not appreciate having to complete survey in order to complete purchase
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I use this site quite often and am usually satisfied. Yet when I tried to order "2 get $1 off" it did not calculate the savings, so I did not order 2. This was a bit frustrating as it could be considered false advertising. Yet I use the product and will continue to do so.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Huge selection ,prompt delivery
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Thank you for having great prices!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Always fast efficient
  • Feb 5, 2016
    thank you for making the order process easy
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Great site, fast delivery and great prices I would choose this site over the rest
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Pages were slow or wouldn"t load today. I had to wait a long time to get my items.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Super easy to use and navigate through the website and great prices.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have used drugstore.com for the last 4-6 years and I have always been happy with their service and products.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I find it very easy to order from this site. There are a large variety of products at reasonable prices. I cannot locate the particular color I want in my concealer though so had to pick one not exactly what I wanted. I would have to say, though, that the entire on-line ordering experience is a good one.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I usually can find everything I need, with a couple occasional exceptions. Delivery is fast. Products are reasonably priced.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    Easy to use when not able to shop locally
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love drugstore.com. I can get lots of products that are hard to find around here. Shipping is almost always free, great discount and reward program, and lightning fast shipping. Sometimes, I get part or all of the order the next day! Very, very happy to have found such a great resource.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Don't change anything!! Website is great, easy to locate what you are looking for. Pricing is very good. I will be back.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Great website, will be back!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    it is a pleasure to order from your company because of your selections and prices.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Great selection and the always elusive free shipping to the Hawaiian Islands. thank you!
    Feb 6, 2016
    Received my order in two days. In Hawaii, that is almost unheard of!