drugstore.com Reviews

10/20/2014
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 199 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    I will be flattered if the products can be delivered to China directly.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I don't order a lot but it is convenient and I like the larger sizes of eye drops. Also cheaper than local store. I have difficulty figuring out coupon codes and the likes.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    You do have some items that are rarely available in retail stores....ie wooden q-tips. That's great Some items are the same price or higher on your website. This in addition to the shipping costs is a big negative.I'd rather just run to Target or CVS and pick it up
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love the ability to order these basics for delivery directly to my home!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I think drugstore.com is perfect. I wish it would partner with other sites like marykay or avan.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like ordering on MY time; it's very convenient. There have been a few items that I was not able to find on the website. Over-all, I am very satisfied with my shopping experience.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Wonderful store to shop and great prices
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Have found customer service to be extremely helpful any time I've had to call them. The fact that it's only $35 to get free shipping is so good. Finally, the orders arrive so quickly....all that and more will keep me coming back.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great prices compared to GNC
  • Oct 15, 2014
    A very thorough, efficient operation. Very expedient delivery - product cost excellent - very clear website~~no fooling around!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    It is much easier for me to go online and select desired products, rather that fight traffic, then looking for items at store.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Good place to order products at reasonable prices
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I have been satisfied with my purchases. However, sometimes the Designer Whey bottles, containing a liquid product have arrived damaged.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I am confined to a wheelchair, so shopping online is perfect for me. I was so relieved when a friend mentioned drugstore.com to me. The delivery is fast and prompt. I am thrilled, so say the least! Thank you, Nancy
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I like them because they've gotten my requests taken care of.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Very well run including delivery! I have been using for several years
    Oct 19, 2014
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I haven't had any problems with my orders, I enjoy shopping with drugstore.com. at home.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    when ordering online, it is often hard to get a true sense of the size/volume of the product ordered. My only disappointment was that I order a product in a MUCH larger size then intended.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    It's very convenient. I like the availability of Boost powder, for my husband, and the allergy-free shampoo etc, for me. The variety of other items to try is also good.
    Oct 13, 2014