drugstore.com Reviews

09/01/2015
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 174 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    This is the only place I can find the hot air styling brush that I like
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Ease of use and fast response.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great website! Easy to order and good value.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I shopped Drugstore because all items were not available at brick and mortar stores.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Love the ease of shopping. Easy to find products. Relatively fast shipping. Easy checkout.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love your GREAT SERVICE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Wish coupons were codes not clicks- I've had issues losing the coupon credit this way
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have used drugstore.com for atleast 7+ years and I love the options they have. They have all natural products that I can't find anywhere else. They make it sooo easy to use your flexable spending card too!! My shipments always get here quick too! Very pleased with this website!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I think its great that I can use this for my FSA purchaces
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I love drugstore.com and that it caries everything I was looking for!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Always have been pleasantly surprised by the rapid shipping and the extensive sales and promos.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Many years service delivering quickly and usually freely, especially helping my nutritional needs.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Good job Drugstore am fast shipping always, total satisfaction
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I purchase here because you have regular sales and I can purchase my items for less than other stores.
    Sep 1, 2015
    I ordered 6 cans of Almased. The packaging was poor on this shipment. When I opened the box 2 of the cans had come open and the powder/mix had come out in the shipping box. I did reclaim some of it from the unsanitary shipping box (too expensive to waste) but some was lost. At $27 a can a little is worth a lot. I am a repeat customer of this product and have not had a problem before but was not really pleased this time.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I love it. I use it all the time!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Good promotion and variable
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Love the convenience, the speed of delivery, no problems at all!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Easy to find what I need and easy vto buy
    Aug 30, 2015
    Good site, sometimes a bit difficult to navigate. Check out didn't work, the first time that I tried. I got caught up in a loop while trying to check out with Pay-Pal. Worked ok on the second try.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    trouble checking out last night. It wouldn't take my password. Worked this morning. Couldn't get through to the 800#. Email help was not worthwhile. It just said to clear cookies.
    Aug 25, 2015