drugstore.com Reviews

02/05/2016
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 184 reviews.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Dec 20, 2015
    1.The prices for most products are somewhat cheap, but some are much more expensive than other web. I usually place orders about 5 times in American web. but little on Drugstore considering the high transport fee. 2.I would like to direct package to China instead of forwarder, which will be money-saved and time-saved. 3. I even don't know which method can I contact with the service of DR.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Great prices, speedy & accurate delivery and excellent on-line shopping with a vast array of products.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Great site! I love the variety of things I can get here, the speed of delivery and the free shipping at $35.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I always find there to be a tricky balance between purchasing enough to get the 20% off your entire order and still qualifying for free shipping. It would be great if there could be more wiggle room with this by providing a larger weight limit to get free shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Very easy to shop and have it shipped right to my door.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    very easy to navigae site and order.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    This is the only place I can find mentadent toothbrushes. Thanks for carrying them.
    quick, easy, reliable
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with my shopping at drugstore.com, and I will continue shopping at their drugstore.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I wish there were more 1. cosmetics and 2. more detailed descriptions of the cosmetics and 3. Better color sample photos (much better). Your color photos are problematic as I have returned multiple items due to color not as anticipated.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    I have used this company a number of times and I get emails saying I get % off but I don't know how to claim discounts. I am searching a number of items under 1 mfg and for each product I have to go through a horrible search process.
    good buys
    Dec 22, 2015
    no comments just good prices
  • Dec 16, 2015
    The website stated 'buy one, get one free' . I ordered 7 and expected to get 7 free, but it is only showing 1 free..why?
  • Dec 16, 2015
    I enjoy browsing the website and have been very satisfied with all my purchases.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I really like the site, it is convenient, you can find almost anything that you want (I like that I can buy condoms and other sexual health items discreetly) and the prices are competitive.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    I have had no problems but my sister did not get a delivery once and she said you did a very good job of replacing her order
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I found it useful for my family health needs. I would like to shop more on this site in the coming days if I get some discounts.
    Dec 21, 2015
  • Dec 11, 2015
    A very good site. Easy to navigate and a very large selection. Prices on many items much better than elsewhere.
    Dec 22, 2015
    Good store. Large selection. Quick delivery. Responsive staff .
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    I am not pleased that when I return an item that I have to pay the postage. Also, it took several tries to get the online return form to work. My original order gave me a order number and the packing slip gave me another number -- only difference being a "1" on the end instead of a zero. I tried using both numbers on the return form and finally got one of them to work after several tries. Other than that I am very pleased with Drugstore. I always get my items within three days.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    Delay in shipping never expand or commented on