drugstore.com Reviews

09/01/2015
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 177 reviews.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Aug 10, 2015
    this website is so easy to order from and carries all the things I've been looking for
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Enjoy the convenience of ordering on line and not having to go to the drugstore. I am 87 years young and appreciate having my shopping easier and items discounted.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    A wide selection of household items. Really fast shipping. Nice discounts. Great to have 5% cash back every quarter. But during the month of the 5% cash back, they don't give any of the other regular discounts.
    like ease of site
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Large selection, lowest prices,easy ordering
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Drugstore provides good ad efficient services.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I wish you still carried Tampax Compak
  • Aug 5, 2015
    routine mailorder house
  • Aug 5, 2015
    so easy to use...much better than going to the store in the mall !
  • Aug 4, 2015
    It's good for me as I can buy goods from there and ship them to China through freight forwarder.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Like commodity here, especially at discounted prices, the quality is quite good, the future will continue to patronize.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    alwa, always a good shopping experience, free shipping over $25, sooooo convenient shopping online
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I recommend Drugstore.com to all my clients.
    Aug 10, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    I ordered the wrong product so had to returm it - which I may have kept but I am unemployed as just got out of school!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have been shopping monthly at drugstore.com for several years and have had wonderful experiences with this online site. As time has passed, some of the products that I use have been discontinued on this site and I hope elsewhere online to find these. Only a couple of times has the packaging been faulty. I reported it and have gotten satisfactory response from the phone call. The only other suggestion that I have made is timely delivery. Seems that certain days of the week when I order online that it delays the shipping: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. However, I am very satisfied that drugstore offers online shopping which is my preference. Thank you!
    Aug 7, 2015
    Have been doing business online with drugstore. com for years. Only sad when one of the products is no longer available through drugstore and must find it somewhere else. Very satisfied otherwise!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    My daughter purchased something from your site and was very please.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the products, their prices, delivery.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I love this website. It is very easy to find what I need and there is a wide variety of choices. The items always arrive very quickly and I have never had a problem with any items I have ordered. There is really no need to shop at any other drug store unless II have an emergency need for something. I will continue to do business with drugstore.com as a very satisfied customer. There is also a rewards program that is awesome. I highly recommend drugstore.com.