drugstore.com Reviews

08/02/2015
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 163 reviews.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Jul 21, 2015
    I loved the ease of finding Ocean Potion products.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    always satisfied with drugstore.com as long as everything is delivered on time and in good shape.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I find drugstore.com a very convenient way to purchase several items. I seem to add new items each time I shop. MOST of their prices are very good. I also find the website fairly easy to navigate and their checkout procedure is easy to follow. Also, their search feature is good.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Like the free shipping...
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I started using Drugstore.com because I could not find the products I wanted in the local stores and if I did find any of them they were all in different stores or they would have a limited supply. At Drugstore.com I can find all the products I use and the supply is not limited to one or two of each. It saves me time and gas and energy to be able to do it all in one place.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love drugstore.com! I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy from them. I have recommended them to everybody!!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Good value and service. Way too many e-mails.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Drugstore.com is a great place to get deals w/o going into a brick and mortar store! I highly recommend it.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Very easy to buy hard to find items.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Amazing products and quick delivery. Thank you.
    Hard to find items
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Please stock milk of magnesia tablets
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Great selection and it's very convenient.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I do not know if I will shop with drugstore.com again since you do not allow to use email coupons along with Ebates cash back. You are the only site I have ever experienced this with so I will be more inclined to go somewhere else next time that allows coupons and ebates.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Easy to use the discount policy enjoyable. Further visit to the webite and more orders will be prompted.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I LOVE Drugstore.com! The prices are great, the free shipping is such an incentive, and the customer service has been wonderful when I've needed it!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    We love the convenience. And, the pricing is very competetive with local stores.
    Jul 17, 2015
    can't place order for multiples of one item
    HAVE WHAT I NEED
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Convenient and priced well.